SHIPPING TFIOS?!?!

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

I was kinda lurking on a discussion forum a bit ago, and there was a The Fault in Our Stars thread. Asking about favorite characters and stuff. Well, one of the questions was:

What do you think happened to the characters after the book ended?

And one of the responses was:

I think it would have been cute if Hazel and Isaac dated.

No.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Just... NO!!!

Okay, I'm all for the shipping thing. People ship even the WEIRDEST couples, it's almost kinda stupid to me, but whatever, I get it. It's kinda cool. Weird. But cool.

But just NO. One does not SHIP ANYTHING in The Fault In Our Stars that isn't Hazel and Gus. You just don't! It's gotta be against The Laws of the Fandoms! Does that exist? That should exist. Because there must be a law against shipping anyone but Hazel and Gus.

I even did a Google search. I typed in 'TFIOS Hazel and...'

And Gus's name was the only one that came up.

Good for you, Google.

Because people may ship the craziest things. Stuff that (hey, sorry) just isn't gonna happen. But they ship it anyways. Okay. Cool. Whatever.

But The Fault in Our Stars is NOT A BOOK TO BE SHIPPING ANYONE BUT HAZEL AND GUS. NO EXCEPTIONS. AT ALL.

When you have such a perfect couple like that, just so incredibly, impossibly and unbelievably perfect with each other, you don't ship them with ANYONE else...

You just don't...

Ever.

Hazel and Gus. That is it. No Hazel and Isaac.

-_-

So, who was your favorite character in TFIOS, and why?

Personally, I can't choose. Hazel, Gus and Isaac were all so awesome.

And I'm sorry to anyone who hasn't read/seen TFIOS, this chapter had to be a little confusing.

And IF you haven't read it, READ IT! It is amazing. You just don't find great books like that anywhere. Although it is sad. ;*( But worth it

Cyan out!