Inside Out Challenge

johnny_boi_valdezi tagged me on his Inside Out challenge, so let's do this!

I guess I go through the emotions that are in the movie, say what makes me feel that emotion and my strongest memory of the emotion, right?

Joy

I'm joyful after winning softball games, when I get to see episodes from favorites series of mine (Slugterra, Max Steel, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe...), seeing good friends like my cousin Magenta, and seeing chapter updates and stuff on Wattpad :D. My most joyful moments are definitely at Disney World, though.

My strongest memory of joy? When I was on the Disney cruise in fifth grade, when we took off from the docks. There were wild dolphins following the ship, jumping in the water along the side of the ship. It was great. Casting off from the shore was fantastic, it was just so fun, and four days in the ocean was great.

Sadness

I don't really have triggers for the sadness emotion. It's stupid, but I mean I'm in a bit of a state of depression, so a lot of things make me 'sad'.

My strongest memory of sadness... I don't know, kinda realizing I've got a crazy depression/anxiety issue going on. I mean, it wasn't exactly a cakewalk to get to where I am now, idk :D

Anger

Haha I'm angry a lot. Bad driving, technology glitches, people being judgmental for no reason, losing, people being annoying just to be annoying, the inaccuracy of the Percy Jackson movies, when classmates are bullies, Twist betraying Eli, the end of Blood of Olympus, Storm Hawks being cancelled, etc.

Strongest memory of anger? Late in this school year, one of my classmates was being very rude about a group of people in my grade who have mental illnesses (like me, but he doesn't know I'm mentally... unwell at times) and overall he was being a real jerk. I got so angry I REALLY told him off and got TICKED at him. I kinda blew up in his face and stopped just as our teacher walked back in the room. We all just kinda acted like everything was normal and didn't bring it up again.

Fear

Spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders... driving (eight months till I get a permit)... spiders... oh and spiders

My most fearful memory is private, but second is when I choked in fifth grade. It was not fun. XD

Disgust

I'm picky, so lots of food disgusts me. Chicken, steak, pork chops, some hamburgers, meatloaf, ketchup, mustard, ranch, salad dressing, most foods on this planet

I don't really have any strong memories of disgust. I get them whenever my parents try to cook real food (and I end up eating another ham sandwich)

Well, there you go!

I challenge:
slugterrafreak
slugterrafangirl
magentaXsparks
catwarriors18
JuvienneInurnusSlug

Cyan out!