LXXXVI- The Shrieking Shack

Start from the beginning

They watched as, suddenly, a large black dog appeared out of nowhere, to top off everything strange that had happened that day.
"Oh, that's not good. Ron! Run!" Harry Potter shouted as the dog came running toward them. "AAAAAHHHHH!"

The dog violently dragged Ron off toward the tree as if he were absolutely weightless. Diana was now beyond confused, and began blasting spells at the wild dog to scare it off. The quick dog was hit by a few of them, but mostly remained in fairly good condition as Diana Black tried harder and harder but could not get him off of Ron. The dog was bleeding and limping in a few places, but was not at all deterred. Diana took notice that this was an extremely unusual show of passion and determination for a random animal attack.
"Harry!" he screams as Diana tried her best with magic and the dog had actually somehow managed to drag him into the tree.
"Ron!"
"That's a new one," Diana said to herself as she and Luke ran desperately after the dog.
"Harry! Hermione, help!"
"Ron!" Harry tried as he and gripped tightly onto him.
"Aaaahhhh!"
"Ron! Ron!" Harry shouted, upset.
"Ron!" Hermione yelled.

It was too late. Ron had let go of him, allowing the dog to drag him off, in order to save Harry and Hermione. But it was pointless. Harry and Hermione, were now, for some unexplained reason, were being tossed about by the notorious Whomping Willow outside.
"Got your magic ready?" Luke muttered.
Diana nodded. "Let's do this. Oh my God, I can't believe these guys got into a fight with a goddamn tree and are losing."

But before Diana could act, all of the famous whomping of the tree had come to an abrupt and unexplained halt, as if it had been turned off like some sort of technological device. The two of them fell to the ground immediately and were literally shaken by what had just happened to them.But it was pointless.

Harry, Hermione, Diana and Luke took off after the dog, climbing into the tree in an instant. The two of them were now more than used to standing their ground in the very face of danger. They were both just a bit dazed as they landed inside of the surprisingly hollow tree, in a bit of pain. Diana and Luke saw that Harry was in a bit of pain, while Hermione had unfortunately landed right on top of him.
"Sorry," she managed. "Thanks."
"Don't mention it," Harry assured her.
"Lumos."
"Is everyone alright?" Luke asked.
"Yes," Hermione nodded.

The hollow tree lit up, revealing much space. Everything seemed off; the inside of the tree was much larger than it had seemed on the outside. It didn't add up at all.
"There's a spell on this tree. It's enchanted," Diana explained, mostly to Luke. "The tree's movement can only be stopped by a certain trigger somewhere on or in the tree. It's warded, as well; many different protection spells. It's soundproof and undetectably internally extended, that much is clear," Diana noted calmly, in a quiet tone. "Look; there's a f**king staircase in here; something's definitely very wrong."
"Where do you suppose this goes?" Hermione asked around.
"I have a hunch.... I just hope I'm wrong," Harry responded, frightened yet cool.

A few moments later, as they headed in to investigate, Diana and Luke glanced somewhat nervously at each other, knowing exactly where the steps had led them. The two had spent many weekends and nights together in Hogsmeade village; this place was the Shrieking Shack, the old house rumored to be haunted by a shrieking ghost, hence its famous name.
"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked for confirmation.

No one dared answer. As they headed further into the house, the floors creaked and moaned with old age. They soon reached a large wooden door, partially open, with a faint light was seeping through.
This alarmed Harry even more. "Nox."

He put out his wand light in order to avoid detection. They all slowly and cautiously entered the room, at first, only to find an injured Ron and his pet rat.
"Ron! You're okay!" Hermione exclaimed in relief.
But Harry was more concerned with the suspicious aspects of that night. "The dog, where's the—?"