Chapter Sixty-Two...

Start from the beginning

"Babygirl wake up" I hear a soft voice say and slight movement, I open my eyes and look up to Demi smiling at me "Can I go home yet?" I ask, I hear a knock and it's the same nurse as yesterday "Good morning, I just came to check how you were this morning and to check your obs" The nurse states "I'm feeling a lot better, I just really wanna go home and shower" I say, she nods "Your obs have changed a lot for the better and you're clearly a lot less in distress so I think you're good to go, are you able to sign the out patient form?" She asks Demi, Demi nods and goes with the Nurse as I put my jacket and shoes on. Shortly after Demi returns and picks my bag up "Ready?" She asks, I nod and we entwine fingers as we begin our journey out, I thank the nurse before we walkout, I make sure the hood on my jacket was up before we get out. Demi helps me into the car before we speed off home. I get bombarded with our dogs once we arrive and I smile because I've missed them so much even though it's been a day "Your mom and my mom are on their way" Demi states, I sigh and nod before going into the living room and laying on the sofa, not moments later the door opens and my moms Hispanic voice rings through the house "UGH" I groan before sitting up "Mija?" She says looking at me "Mom I'm fine" I state, she sits next to me and feels my face "You must stop overworking yourself, you must" She states "I will, I will" I reply "Do you need to take a vacation?" She asks "I was thinking of going when promo was done" I state, my mom shakes her head "No, you and Demi will be going before. We can't go with you so we made sure Demi had a clear schedule as well as you, Demi was down with it so you'll be leaving tomorrow" She states "What? My promo isn't half done for my album" I state "Sophia, your album is doing so well" I hear Demi state "and i need to keep it there" I reply, my mom shakes her head "Sophia Jessica-Rose Parker" She says, I divert my eyes to her "You will be on that jet tomorrow" She says sternly "Just me!" I hear someone say through the door gap "Mom, I'm literally gonna lose so much because of this stupid vacation" I state, I know I was being ungrateful but I'm at the prime of my career "Sophia, I do not care. We are your label we will promote for you" She states "Your father and I have already spoke it over" She states "Baby please just listen and take a break" I hear Demi say, I roll my eyes and just sit back down, I have lost this battle so I might as well stop already. I groan and walk upstairs to shower. I quickly finish up and put my hair in a messy bun, I walk downstairs "I made you lunch" I hear Demi's mom say "Thank you, it smells so good" I say "It's a nice day so we're gonna eat outside" Dianna says, I nod "Do you need any help?" I ask, she shakes her head, no. I smile walking outside to see my parents, Jenna, Madison, Eddie, Demi, and Dallas outside. Junior in Demi's arms "Sweetheart" I hear my dad say, I smile at him before he hugs me "Do you want a little chat?" He asks quietly after I've said hello to everyone, I nod and we excuse from the table. We sit by the pool and Jax sits in my lap "I've seen some of your performances, Soph" He says, I nod "You can evidently see how exhausted you are and I know you dating Demi means you have an insight of performing but you need to calm down" He states "Dad, I know but my album just ca-" I start but he cuts me off "No, your album is doing amazing without promotion, it has been doing great. It can't stay at the top forever. You're already working on new music, take time to breathe and to give yourself a break, exactly by going on this vacation with Demi" He states, I sigh "I'm scared papa" I say, I feel myself tear up "Of what mija?" He asks "Failing, I've finally found something I love and I'm good at and I just need this to go right" I say, he chuckles a little and nods "I understand sweetheart, I do but you're amazing at what you do. You are" He says "I just feel like if I don't do everything it won't work or I won't do everything I want" I state, tears rolling down my face "Hermosa, no, you're so young, so so young. Don't do this, you have a whole future ahead of you with this beautiful woman. Do you know I see the way you look at Demi how I look at your mother, with love. Your driven like me and compassionate like your mother. Just take a break and then go back, it's okay. We will promote your album and everything, I promise" He states, I nod and he kisses my forehead "Thank you papa" I state. I walk back to the table wiping my eyes, I walk over to Demi and she opens her arms to me and I sit in her lap "Are you good baby?" She whispers into my neck "I'm good, I'm sorry I was like that with you" I say, she shakes her head "It's okay, just relax for tomorrow, our flight is long" Demi says. I look her in the eyes and smile "I love you" I state leaning down to kiss her lips "I love you more" She whispers...

!Hey Guys!

I am SO sorry this took so long to update, I've been crazy busy. So so busy.

I'm back and I'm happy to share that I'm working on a new book, I want you guys to be so involved in this new book so comment/DM me anything you think I should add into the new book.

Don't forget to VOTE for this chapter and comment any ideas/suggestions you may have.

Thanks,

All the love, M x