Chapter 3: First Target

The next morning, Jungkook was making himself breakfast while listening to the TV, soon hearing a knock on the door. He turned the burner on low, making his way over to the front door and opened it, smiling when he saw Jimin again.

"Hey."

"Hey, I have your toolbox."

"Oh awesome, thanks. Would you like to come in?"

"Maybe just for a minute, I gotta get to work soon though."

"Alright."

Jimin entered, following the younger to the kitchen and leaned against the counter as Jungkook continued to cook.

"Did you get your heater working again?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I did, thank you."

"That's good. When are your days off?"

"I have Tuesday's and Sundays, Taehyung has Wednesday's and Sundays."

"Oh then how about tomorrow we all go do something?"

"Tomorrow's Sunday right?"

"Yes."

Jimin thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah I'm not busy. I'll have to check in with him, but even if he can't then you and I can go somewhere."

Jungkook smiled excitedly and Jimin chuckled at how cute he looked.

"So Jungkook, are you-oh my god is that the time!"

Jungkook turned towards the clock and nodded.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god I thought it was earlier. I gotta go, I'll see you later ok?"

Jungkook nodded, pouting as the older ran out, and finished up with his breakfast, taking a seat at the table. He got his phone out, deciding to go and do some Facebook stalking, typing in Jimin's name first, smiling proudly when he saw his neighbors face. He scrolled down, seeing picture after picture, smiling bigger when he saw one of Jimin holding a puppy.

"He's so cute," Jungkook chuckled.

He continued to scroll down, but his eyes darkened when he saw one of Jimin kissing a girl, and he felt his anger and jealousy boil up inside him. He screen shotted the picture, then continued to scroll down and found another picture of them, and the caption said 'my girl' which really angered the younger. He stared at her, realizing that she works for him and Jungkook smirked to himself.

"Well well well Miso, you want to be a slut and mess with my man huh? Not for long."

He then went to his contacts, getting Miso's number and dialed her up.

"Hey boss."

"Hey honey, are you busy today?"

"I'm working."

"How about you take the rest of the day off? I'd like to hang out."

"I have plans with my boyfriend at 6, will I be home by then?"

"Yes of course."

"K, I'll be by your house in 20 minutes."

"Cool. Bye sweetie."

"Bye boss."

Jungkook hung up, smiling as he finished eating and got dressed, waiting until his employee arrived. When she finally came, Jungkook smiled, acting like nothing was wrong, and she smiled in return.