Chapter 34: Plan

It took about a week for them to get a good plan, Jimin was going to be sent to seduce her to where she would let her guard down and then take her to a different room while Jungkook came and would get Taehyung out and put him in his car to take him home while Yoongi sat in a different car, waiting for Jimin to bring Jennie.

They set out about 9:00 at night, and parked their cars several houses down so she wouldn't see them. Jungkook kept his eyes on the house as Jimin got out, going up to it and rang the door bell. The door soon opened, revealing the woman he remembered from high school and she was wondering what he'd be doing here but she couldn't think of any way he'd know about Taehyung being with her.

"What's up?" She asked innocently, putting on a fake smile as well.

"I was kidnapped but the guy that took me got caught and now I'm all alone."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you."

"Jennie, cmon. Tae's missing now too, I have nobody."

She let out a heavy sigh, but the cute, pathetic expression he had made her unable to tell him no.

"Wait here for a second."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He smirked as she shut the door and casually looked behind him towards the two cars, but his head quickly snapped back to the door as it opened back up.

"Come in."

"Thanks. But hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"During high school, I heard a rumor that you were a little into me. Was that true?"

She looked at him, taken aback and shrugged.

"Possibly. But I was with Taehyung."

His expression quickly changed from innocent and pathetic, to now a more dangerous and intimidating one.

"But you aren't with him now."

"Jimin, what is up with you?"

He walked towards her slowly, until her back was pinned against the wall and he trapped her between his arms while looking deep in her eyes.

"I've waited so long Jennie...I've always wondered what your lips would feel like against mine."

"Jimin, you need to stop."

"Shhh, baby what's the harm?"

She gulped, her eyes going to his lips as he slowly ran his tongue over them, and then looked back into his dark eyes, the temptation for him growing by the second.

"But, I'm with someone."

"Sweetie, he won't have to know."

She tried to speak, but he leaned in, cutting off her words immediately as he slammed his lips against hers, then slipped his hand down the front of her jeans and broke the kiss while staring back into her eyes.

"Already wet for me, huh baby girl?"

She nodded, trying to pull him back down for another one, but he pulled back and smiled teasingly at her.

"No no, show me your room honey. I can't wait much longer."

She grabbed his shirt and drug him down the hallway, desperate for him and Jimin smiled proudly as he pressed the little button on the inside of his sleeve, which set off a signal for Jungkook to know it was safe to go inside.

"On your back baby," Jimin demanded, watching as Jennie did what he said and he immediately got on top, trying to do as much foreplay as he could so he wouldn't have to actually do much with her.

As Jungkook made it inside, he checked the rooms as quietly as he could, not having much luck until he came across a locked door and he pressed his ear against it to make sure it wasn't the one Jimin was in, but heard nothing at all. He grabbed the lock pick he was grateful he brought and easily made it inside, right away seeing Taehyung sitting on the bed, his eyes fixed on a TV screen.

"Tae?"

The boy turned towards him slowly, his hair now black instead of the blond he was used to, and the older stared at him for a few seconds before speaking, his voice raspy from the lack of water he's had to drink for the past few days.

"I didn't mean to," he said, making the younger confused.

"Mean to what?"

"Break her coffee cup. Please don't beat me, I know I was bad I'm sorry."

"Tae, Tae no I'm not going to hurt you. Just trust me ok?"

"I want Jennie."

"No, baby no. Look at me, don't you remember who I am?"

Taehyung slowly blinked, completely out of it and shook his head.

"You need food, cmon we can get you something to eat."

"I can't eat for..." he paused for a moment and counted on his fingers. "4 more days."

"Taehyung, cmon I'm getting you out of here."

"No, don't take me away from Jennie, I love her."

"No you don't. Baby, you're so bruised, you're so thin, look at what she did to you."

Tae began to close his eyes but caught himself and opened them again, too weak to stay awake for long periods of time.

"I was bad so she had to discipline me."

"No, that's bullshit, you're coming with me. Let's go," Jungkook said, now going up to him, and picked him up, shocked at how light he was now.

"Holy shit Taehyung, you're like 70 pounds. Do you know how unhealthy that is?"

"She wants me down to 55."

Jungkook felt anger boil up in him and he shook his head as he stormed out to the car, putting him into the passenger seat as he ran to the drivers side and sped to his house to get the older something to eat before he died of hunger.

"Tae I'm so sorry."

The older closed his eyes again before opening them and looked at the younger.

"Where's Jennie?"

"Don't worry, she'll be coming shortly."