Chapter 23: Death of Namjoon 😭

*I almost cried writing this, I'll never forgive myself -.-

The following night, Jungkook sat in his car, waiting for Namjoon to get off his shift at work. His eyes were fixed on the front doors of the building, but he soon looked down at the knife in his hands and placed it in the glove box when the older finally walked outside, then Jungkook drove across the street and rolled his window down.

"Namjoon, you need to get in."

"What the hell, Jungkook you almost gave me a heart attack."

"Dude I'm sorry, but Jimin called me, he said some guy kidnapped him and Tae."

"Wait what?"

"Get in!"

Namjoon ran over to the passenger door without hesitation, and Jungkook sped off as if he were truly concerned.

"Are they ok?" The older asked.

"I don't know, but he told me where they were."

He looked around the car, but his eyes soon fell on a large container in the back seat, drawing his attention to it.

"What's in that?"

"Piranhas."

"For what?"

"A fish tank that I got."

"That's kind of creepy man."

Jungkook smiled and looked at him.

"I like them, I think they're cool."

"Well yeah, but not for pets."

"I've done my research."

Namjoon nodded his head slowly, getting back on topic.

"So where are they at?"

"Jimin said that the man lives in a cabin. He gave me directions."

"That's freaky as hell."

"I know right? God I'm so worried."

"I am too. Thanks for getting me Kook, I feel kind of bad now."

"Bad for what?"

"To be honest, I kind of thought you had something to do with it."

Jungkook turned to him, pretending to be offended.

"Why would you think that?"

"I'm sorry, I don't even know. It's just that it was so coincidental that you moved when they left, and Miso left and you knew her. I don't know, I'm just sorry."

"It's alright, I get it."

"No hard feelings?"

"No not at all."

Namjoon smiled at him, and the rest of the drive was silent, until they finally reached the destination. They went to a woodsy area, and as they began to walk up a trail, Jungkook told him he forgot his phone, so he ran back and got the knife instead, hiding it in his jacket before running back up to the older.

"Sorry, let's go."

"God it's scary here at night," Namjoon said quietly and Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah kinda. This way."

The older followed him a couple hundred yards until Jungkook suddenly stopped and looked around.

"Are you sure we're in the right place Jungkook?"

"Yeah. Turn around, see that cabin?"

Namjoon squinted his eyes, trying to see through the dark but a gasp suddenly escaped his lips when he felt a strong, dull pain in his lower back. It took him a couple seconds to realize what was going on, but right after he did, Jungkook picked him up and dropped him into the hot tub that was next to them, and covered the top, clasping the sides so he couldn't escape.

"Jungkook, what are you doing, let me out!"

The younger ignored him and went back down to his car, getting the container of fish and brought it to where Namjoon was, then opened the small flap, too small for anyone to get through, and poured the piranhas into the hot tub, hearing the man's screams grow louder.

"Forgot to tell you," Jungkook said, his voice raised to he could hear him, "Jimin and Tae are at my place man, and you were right about everything. It sucks I had to do this to you, but shouldn't have came between us."

His screams kept increasing, and Jungkook sighed while sitting on the forest floor, waiting for them to finally be over. After about 5 minutes, the screams completely stopped, and Jungkook got back up, taking the top off the hot tub. The water was dark red, making it impossible to see anything in there, other than the little movements of the fish inside, which he put back in the container as well as some of the water so he could let them go free in the river. He then drained the hot tub, seeing nothing but bones at the bottom and for the first time he actually felt guilty about killing someone, and his eyes began to tear up.

"I'm sorry Namjoonie. But I gotta protect them."

After a few moments passed, he hesitantly pulled his camera out and took the photo, then put the bones in a bag and rinsed out the hot tub with a hose before filling it back up with clean water. Jungkook then took the piranhas and the bag back to his car, getting undressed and burned his bloody clothes and got into a new pair before driving to the river and set the fish free, then stared at the bag and wondered what to do with the bones. He kept staring, and staring, until he finally came up with an idea of how to get rid of them, which was using Yoongi's industrial shredder.

As he arrived to his friends house, he went inside, seeing Yoongi sitting on the couch, his foot in a cast with crutches next to him and the younger laughed, finding it amusing.

"Hyung, I need to use your shredder."

"What for?"

"Namjoon's bones."

"Holy shit, what did you do?"

"Piranhas."

"Dear god, I'll never piss you off again. It's out back."

"Thanks. He's my 45th."

"I can't believe you haven't gotten caught, or even suspected for all this."

"Have you seen any of them on the news?"

"Well yeah, but they're always assumed suicide, but the ones that weren't, police can't do anything because there is no evidence of the killer."

"I'm just trying to protect Jimin and Tae. I can't lose them, they're mine."

"I know Kookie, but you can't keep taking pictures. One day that will get you in trouble, because that's the only evidence they have."

"Maybe you're right. I'm going to shred the bones, I'll be right back."

"Ok Kookie. But was he alive?"

"Yes. Would that thing shred a knife too?"

"Yeah, toss it in there."

"Cool, thanks."
_____________________________
- In memory of Kim Namjoon
- We will always Love u
- Sorry u had to die <3

"_____________________________- In memory of Kim Namjoon- We will always Love u- Sorry u had to die <3