youngblood // track eleven

I took this one shot as a one night stand in Japan but with Ruke and Reece is on tour with them and works for them and that they've been doing it for a while but Reece only sees it as the nights but Luke desperately wants more

I got too in to thinking of Luke alone in a hotel room having a nice hot shower and doing his hair it would be so nice to just watch him do it

Fun fact: my dad hates this song lmao he thinks the concept of waking up in Japan is stupid bc like we're broke

Pls comment and vote

-

YOUNGBLOOD
TRACK EVELEV: WOKE UP IN JAPAN

-

After a long day doing tour and album promo Luke dropped down on the bed of his hotel room with a huff, lying his limbs out like a starfish. He lay there for a few minutes before realising he hadn't showered in a few days, he'd just been relying on deodorant and aftershave, so Luke got up and headed to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower. As he let the bathroom steam up he grabbed his toiletry bag and a towel from the shelves, he put them down on the counter and looked up at his reflection, god he looked a mess today, he had deep bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and his jet lag, his hair was growing out wildly and as much as he liked his curls, they could be annoying.

Luke undressed and stepped under the shower spray, letting it drench his hair and sighing in satisfaction. A hot shower was just what he needed after his long day. He washed his body and his hair, then relaxed against the cold tiled wall, the cold felt so good against his hot skin. So his body slid down the wall and he sat there, eyes closed and happy to feel clean and nice and like jelly.

When Luke's fingers started to wrinkle from the water, he got out and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist before looking back in the mirror and grabbing his hair products, helping to keep it smooth so it didn't tangle itself up. Luke then rubbed off some of the water with the towel and grabbed a bobble, putting it in a small bun.

He left the bathroom, turning off the light as he went and grabbed out some clean boxers; but then he saw the condoms and lube and stood up, going to the bed where his phone sat. He picked it up and texted the only person who would come to him right now.

To: Reece
You up?

The reply was instant.

From: Reece
Yeah, want me to come over?

To: Reece
Please

Luke picked up the lube and put it under his pillow and sat down on the edge of the bed in just his towel still, no point in changing if he's just gonna stay naked.

A few minutes later someone knocked at his door so he stood and answered it, smiling softly at Reece who was wearing the same burgundy red shirt he'd been wearing all day and some sweats instead of the jeans he'd had on. Luke stepped aside and let him in, "I've not had a chance to shower yet, can I use yours?" Reece asked.

"Yeah, sure." Luke entered the bathroom with Reece and turned on the shower for him and gave him his shampoo and conditioner and soap, and Reece removed his clothing easily in front of Luke. Once Reece has shut the shower door Luke sat up on the counter beside his hair products and lay his head back on the cold mirror, his back following it.

"Y'know." Reece said, loudly over the shower, "I hate when you do this, sit and watch me shower."

"Barely see you." Luke said.