youngblood // track seven

ty for reading, pls comment through out and vote

I love this song a lot too wow man it's just a fucking jam

-

YOUNGBLOOD
TRACK SEVEN: IF WALLS COULD TALL

-

Reece had only a few days until he would leave to Russia for the World Cup, so he was going to take his finals days to go see Luke. Reece was in London at the moment, they'd just finished a press conference and a few of the players were in his car as they drove to the hotel. Reece was on his phone with his bag at his feet, he was texting Luke to make sure he'd gotten in to the hotel fine as there was paparazzi right outside the entrance.

When the car stopped, Reece could hear the paparazzi, then the door opened and the noise got louder. Reece got out of the car and grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder. He walked straight to the entrance of the hotel, joining his manager who gave him his hotel key, Reece smiled and went to the lift.

When the lift opened on the right floor, Reece speed walked to the room and opened it with his key card. He dropped his bag to the floor and his phone to the desk and turned to the bed, where Luke sat perched on the end of it.

Reece didn't hesitate as he walked over to Luke and cupped his face, kissing him on the mouth. They both hummed happily, "hoes my little baby boy?" Reece asked gently, kissing Luke again.

"I'm good, you?" Luke asked, holding on to Reece's wrists, both of them kissing again.

"Great, now that I'm with you." Reece pulled away and pulled off his shirt, it made Luke bite his lip and smirk softly, hands reaching up and touching his abs.

"it was a stress getting through the crowd outside by the way." Luke said, leaning back on his elbows and staring at Reece's fit body. Dating a footballer had its perks at least.

"I know baby boy, I'm sorry."

"You excited for your games?" Luke asked, his eyes looking up and down Reece's body.

"Very exited baby, I get to play in Russia at the World Cup for England. And we have the world luck but I'm hoping his year is different, we've been training a bunch for it." Reece said proudly.

"I hope you do amazingly then but I'm still supporting my home country." Luke giggled, making Reece roll his eyes playfully. Luke and fucking Australia.

"Traitor." Reece mumbled as he leant down and kissed Luke again. "Lie down for me." He said, Luke dropped to his back properly and let Reece undo his jeans. Reece unzipped the zipper and then tugged the jeans over his ass and lower and down his legs. Luke kicked off his shoes and then the jeans were off and on the floor and Reece moaned at the sight of the baby pink panties that cupped his hardening cock. "Oh baby, you're gonna kill me." Reece groaned.

Luke giggled and stood up, pressing his chest right against Reece's before turning, shoving his ass back teasingly as he pushed the underwear down his ass and thighs. Reece bit his lip and watched him do it, restraining himself.

Luke then lay down again and took off his shirt, "before you leave for Russia I'm gonna send you some really nice pictures I took." Luke teased, stretching out

"Yeah? What kinda photos?" Reece teased, undoing the belt on his jeans.

"You'll see, and if you score this World Cup, I'll send you some extra nice photos." Luke giggled, winking at Reece.