never did I think that i would be caught in the way you got me // smutty

Luke is with Reece and then another girl called Evelyn—portrayed as Courtney Eaton and they've been together for years. I'm very turned on writing this, it has straight smug and also some gay in there.

Also please imagine now Luke who's buff and curly long haired, it's even better with this I love it, and however you see Reece—bearded, tall, buff, brunet, with a little ginger, white yknow the usual, if you want his pic snapchat me bc I have one nice cute photo of him

Below is a gif of who I think would be Evelyn

-

Luke's fingertips ran softly across Evelyn's back, up and down the curve and across the dimples in his lower back, then up to her shoulder blades where a love bite lay against her dark skin

The bathroom door opened, a cloud of steam being let out as Reece came out in a towel. He glanced to the bed, smiling at the two lovers. Reece got dressed, pulling up some jeans and a simple shirt, "she asleep?" Reece asked.

Luke hummed, "I still can't get over how soft her skin is." He smiled fondly.

Reece smiled and leant down, kissing Luke's cheek, "I'll be home tonight." He said, his hand on Luke's back.

"Alright." Luke smiled, tilting his head up and letting Reece kiss him, "go save some lives baby."

Reece kissed him again before leaving their apartment. Luke moved closer to Evelyn, kissing her shoulder and then her neck, "baby, wake up, entertain me."

Evelyn's eyes fluttered open, one blue, one brown. She gave Luke a soft shy smile.

"There's those pretty eyes baby." Luke smiled easily. Evelyn rolled over and let Luke pull her closer, cupping her soft face and kissing her, "Reece went to work." He told her, their lips grazing.

Evelyn hummed, still tired from her post sex nap, her boys really ruined her sometimes.

Luke's hand lay on her lower back, slipping lower to grasp her plump soft bum, before his other held her waist, sliding down and between her legs. She whined at Luke's soft hands, always careful and calculating as they pressed against her pressure point. She sighed and let Luke kiss her again, whispering, "there's my girl." He kissed her, his tongue slipping in to her mouth and moving his fingers slowly, which made her moan gently in to the blonds mouth.

"You wanna sit on my face darlin'?"

"Pretty please Lu."

That night Reece came home from work, he put his things down and kicked off his shoes, going to their bedroom. He was greeted with the sight of Evelyn's back and delicate curves, sat atop of Luke, who's hands held on to her hips tightly.

Reece laughed from the doorway, "of course." He smiled as he walked towards the bed, standing beside the pair as they didn't let up, watching how Evelyn rolled her hips against Luke.