youngblood // track eight

Hola

-

YOUNGBLOOD
TRACK EIGHT: BETTER MAN

-

Luke was known as a ladies man, he'd sleep with a lot of girls and kiss a lot of boys, everyone knew and they didn't care. Luke was also a very big partier, wouldn't ever miss a good party, they were his playground, he was an expert at flirting and pulling people in to him, making them his.

The current party he was at was loud and busy, but Luke was outside with Calum, sharing a cigarette between them. It was late and Luke had already pulled, a young eighteen year old girl called Charlotte who'd been all giggling and soft and begging him to take her virginity. She'd been pretty and cute, maybe a little clingy but he didn't mind it much.

"So how has your night been?" Luke asked Calum.

Cal shrugged, "fine, the alcohol is shit and there's not many cute people here."

Luke chuckled, "I found one." He had a smug smile on his face making Calum roll his eyes, typical Luke, he thought. "Real cute short little petite thing, Char, looks like your type though." He shrugged. "Maybe after I'll introduce you both."

Calum shrugged again, "Sure." He didn't mind having Luke's seconds, he'd dated a girl for two years who'd first met Luke at a club, hell Luke had dated his sister, he was a good guy when it came to semi serious relationships.

The doors then opened to the empty back garden, Luke looked up and grinned at Charlotte, she was wearing a cute pleated short skirt and black crop top, a choker around her neck. She walked over to Luke and wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging him down for a kiss where their tongues met. Calum watched on with his nose screwed up. "Lovely." Calum muttered and finished off the cigarette, dropping it and rubbing it out with his shoe.

Calum patted Luke's back and went back inside, watching as he grabbed a handful of ass. As Calum entered the house he bumped in to someone, he apologised but the guy grabbed his shoulder, "Hey have you seen a girl, like this big, plaid skirt, choker, black crop top, looks really happy for some reason?" He asked. "She's my sister and our parents know she's sneaked our so I gotta bring her home." He explained.

"Uh, her name Charlotte by any change?" Calum asked.

"Yeah? You know where she is?"

"She's making out with my best friend in the back garden so like give her five minutes so you don't have to see her sticking her tongue down his throat." Calum told the guy.

He smiled tightly, "Well alright then."

Calum patted his arm and left.

Outside, Luke held on to Charlotte's waist, pecking her on the mouth as they finally pulled apart. He adjusted his jeans, "you wanna come home with me?" He asked her. "I'll make sure you to take you home to your parents safe and sound in the morning." He smirked.

Charlotte giggled, "okay, as long as you do exactly as you did before." She said, her hand on his chest lowering to his belt, tugging.

"Of course, I will." He gave her one more kiss and lead her in to the house, only for someone to place their hands on his chest, "uh dude, what do you want?" Luke asked the tall bearded guy, he was pretty cute.

"I'd like my sister to get her ass home," the guy said, looking down at Charlotte over his shoulder, "Charlotte Grean, you're fucking grounded you know that right, and who's this guy? He's too old for you."