But, after months and months Alfred finally saved enough money to buy plane tickets for London.

{Artie}

Don't forget your toothbrush.

Message recieved: 1:42 P.M.

{Alfred}

yes mother

Message sent: 1:43 P.M.

{Artie}

Don't be a smart ass.

Message received: 1:44 P.M.

{Alfred}

anyhoo if I do I'll just by one there

Message sent 1:45 P.M.

{Artie}

You don't have an endless amount of funds you know.

Message received 1:46 P.M.

{Alfred}

I have enough for a toothbrush :P

Message sent 1:47 P.M.

{Artie}

Fine but you can't come crying to me when you forget your undergarments.

Message received 1:48 P.M.

************Some time later******************

Alfred was already at the airport with Matthew and his aunt and uncle.

"Be good and don't get into any trouble," his aunt said while hugging him.

"I won't. I promise," he reassured her.

"Better bring me back a souvenir," Matthew said a little shaky. Once Alfred was in England, it would be the farthest and longest time they would be a part.

"Don't worry I will," he said and hugged his cousin. Matthew hugged him back tightly. Even though they had their fights, they were still extremely close.

After all of them said their goodbyes, Alfred made his way to his terminal. Once he made his on the plane, he put his backpack underneath the seat.

{Alfred}

On the plane~

Message sent 4:52 P.M.

{Artie}

Be safe you git.

Message received 4:53 P.M.

*************At The London Airport***********

(Can not figure out the fucking time zone deal so the is probably wrong) (But it is a 11 hour flight plus layovers)

{Alfred}

I'm just waiting to get my suitcase

Message sent 5:12 A.M.

{Artie}

I think I see you, hold on.

Message received 5:13 A.M.

Alfred found his bag and took it off the thing. The person he saw was his cute British lover. He smiled sleepily and walked over to hug him. Arthur realized how tired he was and meet him halfway. Alfred nuzzled Arthur's neck.

"Dude, I missed you so much."

"The feeling is mutual," Arthur said and picked up Alfred's suitcase.

"I can carry my own stuff," Alfred protested.

"You look like you're about to fall asleep standing up," Arthur said and intertwined their fingers together. They then got in a taxi since Arthur didn't need one.

Once, they arrived at Arthur's apartment they got settled in.

"Nice place you got here, " Alfred said looking around.

"Thanks, now this is the bedroom."

"That escalated quickly," Alfred said wiggling his eyebrows. He then got hit in the head by a blushing Brit.

"Oh shut it. Anyways, you should sleep. You look like you're about to fall over at any second," Arthur scolded. Alfred shrugged and plopped down on the bed.

"Come join me," Alfred said his voiced getting muffled by the pillow. Arthur rolled his eyes and crawled next to him. Then, right before he fell asleep.

"I'm glad you're here now..."

**********************************

Guys, I'm so sorry for being so late. Sorry if this seems rushed I just wanted to give you a happy ending.