Chapter 6

Read it. Review it. Love/like/dislike/hate it. I don't own anything. I forgot to say that last time. Enjoy~

________________________________

Dear England,

Hi there Arthur! Sorry I've been gone so long! I was riding Liz around the farm to break her in, and she saw something and it spooked her. She bucked me off and I broke my arm. The one that I write with I might add. So no I'm not dead.

I ain't mad at you either so stop worrying! I could never be mad at you, Artie! Your like my best friend that's across an ocean. And that I've never met. Oh yeah my momma and papa wanted to ask you if you had a cell/house phone. If you do then this is my house phone number.

(123) 456-7890 (no one call this number it might be real)

Anyways I'm fine. My arm just itches cause of this cast. Oh and we found this box of 3 puppies on the side of the road. And! Momma said I could name one. So I fed her and she is so cute! In the letter should be a picture of her. She loves people to! She is just the cutest little thing in the world! I think I'll name her QT. Momma thought it would be clever.

Tell me what you think and write me back!

Love,

An injured America

___________________________________

Reeeeeeviiiiiieeeeeew~

Seriously don't call that number. I don't know if it's real or not. And we're not gonna find out if it is. There is a website at the bottom to get the cute little puppy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5n1nextvHPU/UZMry58MrUI/AAAAAAAABh8/cprS0hYjHHs/s1600/Obie_Golden_Retriever_01.jpg_w450.jpg

Bye bye!