hand prints - c.h smut

Start from the beginning

you threw them next to all of the lingerie, "oh, I forgot some things." you went back in to your closet, and pulled out some silk, very short, and very see through nighties. you added them to the pile as well, calum looked at them, like he had just lost a loved one.

maybe he is starting to re think his decision..you thought to yourself as you went downstairs to eat.

watching calum stretch, was hard. you had to force yourself to quit watching him and actually tune in to what your friend was saying.

"y/n! did you even hear a word i just said?" your fiend, crystal asked you."no, im sorry." you sighed, taking a sip of your beer. "are you and calum okay? your staring at him like he has a bullseye on his back."

you shrugged your shoulders, and leaned your head back, "yeah, were okay. its just tough on him, playing a game every day." she nodded her head and went back to scrolling on her phone, "so what were you telling me?" crystal shrugged, "its nothing. just random stuff honestly."

the game was long. calum didnt play his best, he didnt hit a single home run, missed every ball that went past him, it was embarrassing. but they won anyways, so he couldnt have been in that much trouble.

he did press, which was always so exhausting, and in your situation, is was even more tiring. you just wanted him so bad. but he was so stubborn, there was no way you could get him out of this shell.

cal drove you two home, you both didnt speak. there was so much you wanted to say, but you couldnt. "you did good today, cal." you said, looking at him, and putting your hand on his thigh out of habit.

"I did fucking awful today, what do you mean? and stop trying so hard, its not happening." his tone was so aggressive, why was it turning you on? "I dont get it cal, I leave marks on you, but you leave these on me and now, we aren't having sex. if I had said that we weren't going to have sex anymore because I left a few scratch marks on you, or a couple hickeys on you, God knows what would have happened!"

he pushed you up against the garage door entrance, and stared into your e/c eyes, and breathed down you neck, "I want to, believe me, I really do." "then take me calum, please." you whined out for him, "I cant y/n! I hurt you! I dont know what I would do to you next."

he hooked his finger underneath your chin, and kissed your lips, you wrapped his soft, black curls around your fingers, in an attempt to get something out of him, but he pulled away. "no, its too dangerous y/n." he stepped inside the house, and to his studio room.

almost a month later, the same things are going on. calum has gotten somewhat better out in the field, but at home. you both are a horny mess. you will hear him go outside and bat in the batting cage, or he will play guitar or bass.

you tried reading, but that didnt work. you would ask crystal, or Mali if they wanted to go shopping or see a movie, and that helped, but you were still so sexually frustrated.

you heard calms bat outside, you cursed yourself, but something came up in your mind.

calum was so weak when you were in a swimsuit, wether it were a one piece or a bikini, he loved the way you were so confident in yourself in them. you put on a maroon bikini, which happened to be your favorite, and walked by the batting cage.

"hey baby, looking good." he commented, he came out of the cage and walked over to you. he put both arms on either side of you, and kissed your forehead. this was the only sexual thing calum ever did for you.

"im gonna go for a swim, wanna join me?" his eyes looked at your breasts, oh how badly he wanted to touch them, but he was afraid of what he might do. "sure, I'll join you shortly." he kissed your nose and you hopped into your pool.