Chapter 32

Camila POV

KJ and I were sitting in the living room, eating snacks and watching TV, when I got a call from Lili. KJ paused the TV while I picked up the phone:

Camila- Hey Lili what's up?
Lili- Hey so I was wondering if you and KJ wanted to do a double date with Cole and I tonight at 7?
Camila- That sounds great, I'll tell KJ and we'll meet you guys at your place
Lili- Sounds good, see ya then!
Camila- See ya!

"Tell me what?" KJ asks looking towards me. "Lili wanted to know if we would go on a double date with her and Cole at 7" I said. "That sounds good, we're meeting at her place you said?" He asked. "Yup, it's 5:30 now so we can finish this episode and then I'm gonna get ready, knowing Cole we'll probably go to a fancy restaurant" I say laughing. KJ smiles and nods before we continue to watch our episode of 13RW.

After the episode

"Ok KJ, I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready" I say getting up off the couch. KJ pouts and I just giggle before walking off to our room.

I was looking for my dress when KJ came up behind me. "KJ you scared me!" I laugh. He laughs as well before looking for his own outfit.

I had finally found my dress and KJ found his own outfit. We took our showers and got dressed before looking at the clock, 6:30. I quickly slipped on my black heels before going back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

KJ sat with me and we just talked while I finished getting ready.
"Babe it's 6:50" KJ says just as I put the final touches on my makeup. I quickly put away my makeup before grabbing KJ's hand and rushing out the door.

At Lili & Cole's

"Hey guys" I say as we walk into Cole and Lili's house. "Well, well, well, the spicy latina is early for once, by a minute" Cole says chuckling. I just roll my eyes before going back to Lili.
"So where are we going?" I asked her. "You'll have to wait until we get there" she smirks. I just groan as my response. "Are you girls still chatting or can we go? I'm starving" Cole says. "Ok Jughead let's go" I joke before we walk out to our cars. We drove separate because we were gonna go straight home afterwards.

"KJ I hope you know I'm paying, you've paid for the last few dates we've been on" I say once we get in the car. "Okayyy" he says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes and smile before we start to drive off, following Cole and Lili.

At the restaurant

"Oh my gosh Lili, Cole!" I exclaim as we walk into the restaurant. "This is so fancy!" I say as we go up to get our table. They just chuckle before telling the woman about their reservation. She lead us to our table which, sadly, was in front of a big window with paparazzi outside.

"Sorry about the paparazzi, if we knew they were gonna be here we would've gotten a different table" Cole says as we sit down. "It's fine Cole" I say smiling before we start talking about random things, until the waiter came over.

"I'm Chase and I'll be your waiter. What can I get you guys to drink?" the waiter asked. He started checking out Lili but Cole gave him a death glare that shut him down. He started checking me out and KJ also shut it down. "I'll have a, stop checking out my girlfriend, please" he said looking Chase directly in the eye. I started laughing but quickly held it in. KJ and Chase start glaring at each other until I interrupt. "I'll have a water and he'll have a coke" I say referring to KJ. We've gone out so many times that I already know what he orders.

"And I'll have a sweet tea and he'll have a pepsi" Lili says. He nods before stomping off like a child.

After he left we all burst out laughing at KJ's comment. "Nice bro" Cole said once we stopped laughing. "Thanks for saying something KJ" I whispered halfway through the conversation. He doesn't say anything he just wraps an arm around my shoulder and smile.

"Lili can you take a picture?" I asked after a few minutes. "Of course!" she smiled taking my phone. She took a picture and it turned out really cute. I ended up posting it on Instagram just before Chase came back with our drinks.

He asked us what we want to order, still glaring at KJ and I. We all ordered and he wrote it down and left, giving us the chance to start talking again.

"I'm literally about to flick off the paparazzi" Lili says. We glance over and see then right up against the window taking pictures. "Do it, do it, do it!" everyone starts exclaiming. "Come on Lili I'll do it with you, what are they gonna do, write an article?" I say laughing. She ends up backing out and we all groan before I look over at KJ.

We have a mental conversation and we start talking about how we're gonna go camping.
"Hey guys, so KJ and I are going camping with a few of his friends and we're not gonna have our phones. We leave tomorrow and we were wondering if you could let everyone know that we won't have our phones for the next few days?" I explain. "Sure thing Cams" Lili says smiling. "Kinda hurt that you didn't invite me bro" Cole jokes. KJ chuckles just before Chase comes back with all the food.

We dig into our food and start talking about how amazing it is. We eat all of our food and when we finish we start talking about the bill. "I wanna pay!" I exclaim. "KJ always pays and I just wanna pay for everyone's dinner at least once!" I whine. "Awe Cams" Lili laughs. Cole chuckles and KJ just wraps his arm around me again.

After some convincing I'm able to pay for KJ and I's and Cole paid for Lili and his. We then walk out to the parking lot and get ready to leave. We say bye to Lili and Cole and head back to our car.

"Thanks for finally letting me pay" I say to KJ as we head to our car. He just chuckles when we notice a guy behind us. We pick up the pace and he's still behind us. KJ ends up picking me up bridal style and he takes me to the car and locks me in, before getting in himself. The guy ends up passing our car and we let out a sigh before we start to drive.

When we got home KJ went to our room and I followed behind. We ended up changing and going straight to bed so we'd be well rested for camping tomorrow.
After a few minutes I looked at KJ and just smiled.

Before I meant KJ I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason

Hope you enjoyed!