Chapter 8

KJ POV
     "Cami, wake up" I say slightly shaking her. "No" she simply mumbles before turning to the other side.  "Camila we're gonna be late if we don't leave in the next hour, and I know how long it takes for you to get ready"  I say chuckling.  "So, I'm always late, what's one more day?" She says causing me to burst out laughing. "Cami we were already late together a few days ago, please get up...for me?" I say looking over at her with puppy dog eyes. "Fiiiiine" She says before throwing herself out of bed.

"Then can I take a shower since we have an hour?" she asked putting her hair into a ponytail.  "Of course, my house is your house.  I'll get you some towels and everything else you need and bring it to the bathroom" I say going to get the towels.  I then met Cami who was already in the bathroom and handed them to her before going to get dressed myself.

About 20 minutes later I hear Cami call my name.  "Yeah? You ok?" I ask standing against the door.  "Can you grab me my clothes that I left on the bed?" she asked. "Yeah" I say chuckling.  "Ugh don't laugh at me for forgetting them!!" She said laughing herself.  I smiled before grabbing the clothes and going back to the door.  I hear her unlock the door before reaching her hand out. She thanks me before closing the door again.  I go down to the kitchen and make some pancakes for us and sit on my phone while I wait for Cami.

Camila POV
     "Well that was embarrassing" I mumbled to myself before walking down the stairs and to the kitchen. "I made pancakes since we still have a couple of minutes left before we have to leave" Kj says when he sees me walk down the steps.  "Thanks, sounds good" I say, my face still a little red from embarrassment.  "Do you feel ok? Your face is red" Kage asks, a look of concern on his face. "I'm fine" I say smiling before sitting down across from him.

"So...I'm not trying to make this awkward cause I just have one question and then we don't have to talk about it if you don't want" Kage starts after a few minutes. "Go ahead" I say acting dumb, when I already knew exactly what he was going to ask, which would be something like, can we not tell people or it wasn't a big deal was it?  "Do you regret making out yesterday?" He asked. Damn I was off.  "What? No, no, no, of course not! Why...did you?" I ask. "No, I mean I wouldn't have kissed you first if I was gonna regret it!" he said.  I smiled and he smiled back before we went back to random conversations until we had to leave for set.

"You guys are just intime, Kj your sence with Cole starts in 30 minutes so go to your trailer and get ready. And Camila, your's starts in 20 minutes so go get ready" Roberto says as soon as we walk onto set.  I say bye to Camila before I go to my trailer and she goes to hers.

"Cami! Wait up!" I yell running up to her, out of breath from the scene I just shot

"Cami! Wait up!" I yell running up to her, out of breath from the scene I just shot.  "Kj, hey!" She says smiling.  "Hey, so I wanted to know if your free right now, I need to talk to you?" I ask.  She nods before we walk into the makeup trailer.  "So I had a question, but in advance I get if you say no" I start.  "Go ahead" She says smiling.  "I wanted to see if you were free tonight at say 7 o'clock?" I say.  "That sounds great! It's a date!" She says, her smile growing.  "Great!" I say smiling, we give each other a hug before she goes back to talking with Casey while i go back to talking with Charles.

"Soooo did your coward ass finally ask her?" Charles teased, "Yes my "Coward ass" asked her and she said yes, we're going on a date tomorrow" I laugh.  "KJ-fkn-MILA" He screams causing people to look over at us, including Camila who just winks before going back to her conversation with Casey for the third time.  "Really?" I say rolling my eyes.  He just laughs before we go back to talking about random things until Cami calls me over. 

"Kj! Can you come here for a sec?" She yells from across the room.  "One sec Charles" I say before walking over to her.  "What's up?" I ask.  "First sorry to interupt your conversation but I had a question.  So I'm leaving right now but for our date do I need to dress fancy or causal?" She asks.  "Causal and I'll pick you up at 7" I say.  "Great! While I'll see you tonight then!" She says smiling. I smile back before she gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek before walking off.  "Oooooo" the cast yells causing me to roll my eyes.

I grab my stuff and walk out with Charles and Lili. After Charles leaves I ask Lili for help. "Lili can you please do me a HUGE favor?" I ask as we stand outside in the parking lot. "Sure, what is it?" She asks. "Can you pick up a bunch of Cami's favorite candy? I'll give you the money" I say pulling out my wallet. "Yeah, is this for your guys date?" she asks smirking. "Maybe" I laugh handing her some cash. "Thank you so much, I owe you one" I say before we walk to our cars.

I drove to Walmart to pick up a bunch of Cami's favorite movies. When I was paying the girl started flirting with me so I lied and said I had a girlfriend and just showed her a picture of me and Cami so she'd back off. I then paid and left with a bag of movies.

When I got home I saw Lili walking up the driveway with a bag of candy. "So...what's your plan?" She asked as we walked inside. "Just to have a causal date, watching movies and eating candy with a bunch of blankets and such" I say setting everything down. Lili smiles before we talk for a bit until she has to leave to meet up with Cole.

By then it's 5 o'clock so I start setting everything up. I make a fort out of the blankets and set up all the movies and candy.

After awhile it's 6:50 so I decided to leave and pick up Cami. I got my keys and headed off to Cami's place, excited for this date.

Camila POV
Since Kj said to dress causal I decided to just wear leggings and a cropped hoodie. After getting dressed I took my makeup off and put my hair in two french braids before watching some tv until Kj came to pick me up.

After an episode of 13RW Kj was knocking on the door. I turned my tv off and put some money in my phone case, before putting it in my leggings pocket and walking out the door to meet Kj. "Ready?" he asked smiling. "Ready" i say smiling back.

We headed back to his house and I was confused at first until we walked in and I saw a whole set up. "Oh my gosh Kage this is amazing!" I exclaim smiling. "You didn't have to do all this for me!" I add hugging him. "Umm yes I did! An amazing girl deserves an amazing date!" He said picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch, and inside of the fort.

I saw Gossip Girl and picked it up smiling at him. "Thank you Kj, for all of this" I say. "Don't thank me for treating you how you should be treated" He says before we sit on the couch and start to watch Gossip Girl.

After a couple more movies and boxes of candy, we were watching random tv shows until i started to drift off since it was almost 2am

After a couple more movies and boxes of candy, we were watching random tv shows until i started to drift off since it was almost 2am. I felt Kj pick me up and take me to his room before covering me up and kissing my forehead before he himself laid down and we both fell asleep.

Man...Kj Apa is amazing, and just think of how amazing of a boyfriend he would be