Chapter 21

KJ POV~

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a picture of Cami~

camimendes take it home on your camera phone (Thx you for the amazing night @vanessamorgan @madelame @lilireihart)

I was honestly amazed at how beautiful a person could be so I grabbed my phone and headed to our room.

Camila POV~

"What is this?" Kj says walking in our room. "What is what?" I asked confused as I put my phone down, the livestream still going. "This!" he says showing me my Instagram post. "Like oh my god dude how are you so gorgeous?! You are literally so pretty and the most beautiful person ever like I'm amazed at how pretty one person can be! Your personality is perfect and your perfect your literally the definition of perfection. Cami I literally love you so damn much" he says. "oh my gosh KJ" I say crying. "That's literally the nicest thing anyone's said to me" I say jumping in his arms. He catches me and hugs me back as we drop on the bed. "Were you recording?" he asked after a few minutes of us just hugging. "Shit I forgot it was still going" I say moving off of Kj's chest and to my phone. All of the comments were talking about how cute we were and such.

Everyone of the comments made me smile. We thanked everyone for the sweet comments before ending the livestream and continuing to talk with one another.

"Since it's already 6 o'clock do you want to go out to eat?" Kj asked me. "Sure, can we go to Bob Evans?" I ask, putting my hair in a messy bun. "Anything for my girl" he says smiling. I smile back before we get up and change.
I changed into a graphic t-shirt, skinny jeans, and white converse, before grabbing my purse and walking over to KJ, who was dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans. We walked out to my car before driving to Bob Evans.

"How many?" the girl asked. "Two" KJ said before she lead us to a table. We sat down and started talking about random things. The waiter had just taken our order and was heading back to the kitchen when a girl and guy came up to us.

"We're so sorry to bother you but my girlfriend and I are huge fans and we were wondering if we could get a picture with you two?" the guy says happily. "Of course, and it's not a bother at all!" I say as KJ and I smile back at them. We take a few pictures before they thank us and go back to their table. I was thinking about how there are nice and respectful guys besides KJ when the waiter came back with our food and snapped me out of my thoughts. We thank him and start eating just as KJ asks me a question.

"So what were you thinking about? You kinda zoned out" KJ says chuckling. "I was just thinking about how respectful he was. He just seemed really nice. That stuff is rare these days. Besides you of course" I say. KJ agrees with me before we continue to eat our food.

After about 30 minutes of talking and eating we decided to head home. We went up to the counter and KJ paid before I could even get my wallet out. I jokily rolled my eyes and smiled as he looked over at me with a goofy grin. "You guys are a cute couple" the lady behind the counter said smiling. We thanked her and KJ got his change before we walked out.

We were walking hand in hand until paparazzi started walking towards us, not being crazy just taking pictures and asking questions, from a few feet away. We switched positions so our arms were around each other's waist, KJ pulling me closer to him.

KJ opened my door and was waiting until I got in to go to his side. "Before we go I just wanted to thank you guys for being respectful of our personally space, unlike the other paparazzi" I said lifting my sunglasses up so I was looking at them. They smiled and surprisingly put their cameras down and walked away. KJ looked at me and smiled before leaning down and kissing me and then heading to the drivers side.

As soon as we start driving KJ grabs my hand and we both just smile the whole way home.

We had just gotten home when I got a text from Cole:

Cody Martin~ Hey Spicy Latina I just wanted to let you know that your in a new article and compared to the last one it's really good

Spicy Latina~ Thx for letting me know Cody Martin, I'll check it out

I then told KJ and we both sat on the couch before reading the article.

We read it and smiled at each other for the hundredth time today before getting up and heading to our room

We read it and smiled at each other for the hundredth time today before getting up and heading to our room. It was only 9pm by the time we were both done showering and changing into pajamas but I was still tired from the girls night so I decided to go to sleep.

"I'm going to bed, night KJ, I love you" I said pulling the covers up. "Night Cami, I'm gonna watch some Youtube for awhile and then go to bed. I love you too" he says, kissing my forehead. I smile before laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

Some time had passed and I felt KJ moving, probably to put the laptop down. I didn't say anything because I knew he'd feel bad for waking me up so I just left it and went back to sleep.

I opened my eyes a little bit and saw him looking down at me and just smiling before wrapping his arms around my waist and going to sleep.

I am the luckiest girl alive