Chapter 3

Kj POV
After being on set for 8 hours Cami and I decided to go back to her place to watch a movie, but  when it ended I noticed she was asleep. I smiled before carrying her into her room. "Goodnight Camila, sweet dreams" I whisper before covering her up and kissing her forehead. I was about to walk out when she pulled my arm back and mumbled asking me to stay. I smiled again and turned the lights off after grabbing a blanket and pillow and laying on the floor.

Halfway through the night i hear camila screaming so I jump up and turn the lamp on to check on her. "Hey, hey it's ok" I say calming her down. "I~I had a nightmare" she says clearly scared while shaking.  "Hey it's ok, it was fake don't worry. Just take deep breaths and try to go to sleep" I say going back to the floor after giving her another hug.

"No! Please can you sleep up here?" She asks still shaking.  "Of course, anything for you cami" I say smiling. I lay down next to her and turn the lights off.  She slowly stops shaking and buried her head in my chest, i put my arms around her waist before we go back to sleep.

Man...Camila Mendes really is the girl of my dreams, but sadly she'll never know because to her I'm just her best friend

Hope you enjoyed~ (And no this is not a one-shot lol)