Chapter 20

The next day/night Kj dropped Cami off at Lili's
(just a cute little chapter because Chapter 23 will be going back to Corinne)
ONE WORD OF LANGUAGE

Camila POV~

     "Soooo how's it going with you and KJ?" Lili asks.  We were currently having a girls night with Madelaine and Vanessa.  "One word, fucking amazing. And Lili don't correct me and be like "that's two". But he treats me like a queen.  He's so supportive and always is there for me.  He has these like nicknames for me, princess, baby, babe, my baby girl, my girl, etc and everyone of them makes my heart melt. I really love him guys"  I say smiling, while tearing up.  All the girls awe and starting smiling and fangirling before we ask Mads about Travis and Lili about Cole.

"Coles the one guys, he's amazing and like Cami said he treats me so good.  He's so loving and caring no matter what and even during arguments he never yells or anything he just calmly talks it out and insists we end it with a hug" Lili says smiling. Once again we all awe before going back to gossiping about random things.

Kj POV~

     Cole and I were currently outside of Lili's door, ready to prank her and the girls when we heard them talking about us.  We decided to listen because if I hear my name I wanna know what's being said.

Hearing my baby girl say all that stuff about me made my heart melt, everything was true but the fact that she said she loves me to all her friends without being ashamed or embarrassed brings me pure joy and how she didn't even hesitate to say it.  Out of everyone in the world Camila Mendes is the one I want to spend my life with, I mean what am I saying? She is my world.

I think Cole was getting soft too because I looked over and saw him tearing up.

We just looked at each other and laughed at the looks on our faces before deciding to just go back home and prank them another day.

On the way back home it was clear what we were thinking, "man...we have amazing girlfriends"

But like any other guy, I was thinking about how my girlfriend, Camila Mendes, is the most amazing, talented, perfect (at least in my mind) girl, and that I can never mess this relationship up.

I love her too much to let that happen.