Chapter 13

Camila POV
"Cami wake your lazy ass up" I hear Lili say. I just throw a pillow at her and go back to sleep. She's quiet so I assume that she's gonna give up, boy was I wrong, she decided to jump on me, completely waking me up. I flick her off before we both start laughing. "So I have to go over to Cole's to hang out...so I need to know if your staying here for a while or going back home." Lili says. "I'll go home and hang out with Kj" I say getting up. Ya know that meme, "Coming back from your friends house in the morning", yeah that's me right now. We hugged each other and said goodbye after Lili dropped me off at Kj's.

I knocked on his door and Charles answered. "Oh, hey Charles, I was just coming to hang out with Kj but if you guys are already hanging out I'll go back to my house" I say turning around. He grabs my arm and pulls me inside. "Apa the girl you were just talking about is here!" he yells. "Cami?!" He yells walking out. "Hey" i say giving him a hug.

"So...you guys were talking about me?" I ask sitting down next to Kj. "All good things babe, don't worry" Kj says smiling as he rests a hand on my thigh. I smile back before Charles interrupts. "Yeah bro he was talking about you for an hour straight about how perfect you are and how amazing and funny and smart and talented you are! Like honestly he was going on and on about how your an amazing girlfriend" Charles says, exposing Kj. I smile and aw before looking over at Kj, whose face is as red as a tomato. Charles and I just laugh before we all start talking about random things.

We were talking about filming episode 20 of season two and the big Varchie scene when Charles randomly blurts our that he wants to go to the movies. Kj and I laugh before asking what movie. "Spilt" he says bluntly before standing up and walking to the door. "You guys coming or what?" He asks causing me and Kj to stand up. I was about to ask if I could go home and change when Kj stopped me. "I know what your thinking and no you can't change, doesn't matter what your wearing you look great but if you really want you can grab a hoodie or shirt from my closet" he smiles. I smile back before thanking him and running to change into one of his hoodies.

"I'm back!" I say running back over to the door. "Finally" Charles says sarcastically. "Shut it Melton" I laugh before we hop in Charles car. "Last one to say not it pays for the movie!" He says:

"NOT IT!" Charles and I say at the same time. Kj just groans as a response. "Sorry babe" I laugh giving him a kiss. Charles then starts driving as we head off to the movies.

"Can we have a large popcorn and 3 medium red slushes?" Kj asks as we walk up to the counter. "Sure handsome, anything else I can get for you? Like my number?" a girl who I know I've seen before, says. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I have a girlfriend" Kj says looking over at me. "Oh...sorry but we're out of red slushes then" she says. "Excuse me um Justin!" i say looking at another employees name tag. "Yes?" he asks walking over. "Can you please get us a large popcorn and 3 medium red slushes? Because this young lady is apparently incapable of doing so, ever since my boyfriend shut her down" I ask looking at him. "Of course, sorry about her" he says shooing her away. He gets us our snacks and drinks and we thank him before we head into the theater.

I sat in the middle and held the popcorn during the movie. Halfway through Kj wrapped an arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Time Skip~ After The Movie

We got back to Kj's and hung out for awhile longer until Charles left and soon after I decided I should head out too, before it gets any later.
"Not that you had a choice but, thanks for paying for the movie and snacks" I say laughing as I recalled what happened earlier, Kj just does a dramatic sigh as his response.  I gave him a hug and was about to walk out the door and to my house when Kj pulled me back. I gave him a confused look while turning around.

"You think your walking home alone at night?" he laughs. "I mean that was my plan" I say laughing. "Nope, I'm walking you" he insists. I just laugh at his over protectiveness before we walk out the door. "By the way this hoodie is officially mine" I say halfway through the walk. "How did I know that'd you say that" he laughs.

We were almost home when a girl with a camera came up to us. "I'm not doing this today, how about you get one good picture of us and then you leave?" Kj says calmly. "Deal!" she says. His wraps his arm around my shoulders and I wrap my around his waist and we start walking, so it didn't look staged. "Got it! Thank you guys!" she says before walking off back to her van.

Not even 5 minutes later a ton of other paparazzi come up to us. "Yo just leave us alone!" Kj yells, mad as hell. "Hey, hey babe calm down" I  say grabbing his arms and turning him towards me. "No, they have no right to follow us to our houses or even this close to our houses for that matter" he yells. "Babe calm down, deep breaths. If it makes you feel better I'll go with you back to your place" I say moving my hand up and down his arm, attempting to keep him calm. "No you shouldn't have to be forced out of your own house" he says before looking back at the paparazzi. "Kj please don't do anything you'll regret" I say holding his hand. "I'm gonna give you guys 10 seconds to leave or I'm calling the cops" Kj yells causing everyone to get scared and run off.

After Kj calms down we continue our walk to my house, in silence.

"Are you ok?" I ask as we reach my door. "Yeah" he says sighing. I slightly smile before giving him a hug and a kiss before walking inside and locking the door. Once I'm inside and the doors locked he starts walking back to his house while I head into my bedroom

I've never seen Kj be that protective...but the fact that he cares that much about me, to risk getting a bad rep put in magazines. I'm just glad to have a boyfriend who's protective...he's also kinda hot when he's mad/protective, but that's not important right now. All that matters is that we're both safe from the paparazzi.

~Hope you enjoyed!~