(Extra Chapter)

Just a mini chapter, the next chapter is about them going back home

Camila POV

KJ and I were laying in bed, just talking about random things, when Tessa came in. "Hey guys, so I know it's your two year anniversary today" she starts. We just nod and smile. "So...since you guys have to leave tomorrow I wanted to see if you were up to celebrate? We could invite the guys and just have a party?" she said happily. I looked at KJ and smiled happily. "That sounds great mom. When do you want us to help set up?" he said. "Nope, I'll invite everyone and we'll set up everything. As of now, you guys just stay in here until we call you down" she said. We nodded and thanked her before she left the room.

TIME-SKIP

It was 9 o'clock and we were still in our room talking, when Tessa called us down.

We walked down and saw everyone standing there smiling. There were a bunch of snacks and drinks set up, a banner that said "Happy 2 Year Anniversary!", decorations, and there were buckets filled with water balloons. KJ looked down at me and we just smiled, huge goofy grins.

"Guys this is amazing, thank you" we said. They told us not to thank them before we actually started to party.

After about two hours Justin and Alex got everyone's attention. "Who's ready for champagne and fireworks?!" they yelled. We all yelled and cheered before rushing to pour our glasses of champagne. After we got our glasses we headed outside to start letting off the fire works.

KJ and I stood outside watching in awe as we drank our champagne. Halfway through KJ gave me a piggyback ride, just before a bunch of the neighbors came over. We talked to the neighbors and they ended up staying for awhile to watch the fireworks.

We watched the fireworks for thirty minutes or so until we decided to start having a water balloon fight, as a way to end the night. It was amazing. The whole party was so fun and just amazing in general.

"Thank you guys again, for all of this. It was amazing" I said once the party came to an end. They all said not to thank them and that they were happy to do it.

"Guys it was really nice to meet you, you definitely need to come up soon!" I exclaimed walking up to Zach, Scott, Justin, and Alex. "Nice to meet you too. And you're right we need to hang out again and soon!" Justin said. I hugged all of them before going upstairs to give KJ time alone with them before he has to leave them.

KJ POV

After saying bye to the guys I went upstairs to be with Cami. As soon as I walked in Cami hugged me, knowing I was sad about leaving the guys. I hugged back before we took our showers and headed to bed. Before we fell asleep we went on Twitter and saw posts from the cast:

madelaniepetsch Happy 2 year anniversary!! @kj_apa @CamilaMendes

hartdenton Hope you enjoyed your 2 year anniversary!! @CamilaMendes @kj_apa

_MELTON_ Damn, @CamilaMendes put up with @kj_apa for 2 years. lmao Hope you guys had fun

lilireinhart #KJMILA2YEARANNIVERSARY Hope you had an amazing day! Ily both!! @kj_apa @CamilaMendes

colesprouse Happy 2 years!
@CamilaMendes @kj_apa

VanessaMorgan Hope you guys enjoyed your anniversary!! @kj_apa @CamilaMendes

We texted them all and thanked them before turning off our phones and heading to bed.

Everyone always tell me you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see Cami I fall in love all over again

Hope you enjoyed! Also i forgot if i said this before but i've been using quotes as the final sentence!