Chapter 19

Camila POV~

"Kage! Your crushing me!" I groan, waking him up. "Huh?" he mumbled, confused, before he realized that he rolled over to where I was already laying. "Sorry baby girl" he says before moving over. "It's ok babe" I laugh before laying my head on his chest, as we go back to sleep. We were already aware that we would be sleeping in today, hence the reason that we didn't even care that it was already 11:30am.

About another hour or so goes by until we finally wake up. We end up sitting on our phones for a few minutes before actually starting a conversation with one another. "So what does my baby girl wanna do today?" he asks looking down at me, since I never bothered to move my head from his chest. "Why don't we just walk around LA and then go to the mall for awhile?" I ask smiling, I love when he calls me that. "Sounds good, we can eat breakfast, get ready, and then leave" he says before asking, "Why are you already smiling, we just woke up?", causing us both to laugh. I said I was just in a good mood before we got up and headed to, what was now our, kitchen to start making breakfast.

"You make the french toast and I'll make the bacon and eggs" I say as we get everything out. "What!? But you make the best french toast!" he whines, I laugh before we switch roles. Before we started making everything we turned on some of Shawn Mendes's sings before actually starting to make everything.

Once everything was made we sat at the table and started eating, after I posted a picture of Kj from earlier, after he finished making the eggs and bacon.

camimendes All the food we were making and he chose to eat Fruit Loops

I smiled, again, before we started to talk about our plans for the day. "For dinner do you want to go to Olive Garden?" Kj asks, taking another sip of orange juice. I take another bite of my food before answering him, "Sounds great, we'll have a whole hangout day together and then will have a date night" I say, causing him to smile.

We finished our food and washed our dishes before walking back into our room to get dressed:

"Ready?" I asked, "Yep" he answers before we walked out the door and to my car. We ended up jamming out to random music until we got to the mall. We got stopped by a few fans before continuing our walk to Aeropostale. We were so close when some group of teenage guys came up to us, more specifically, me. "Hey" the guy in the front said to me. "Hi?" I said, confused. "So my friends and I saw you walking and I wanted to see if I could get your number?" he asked, smirking. "Uh sorry but I have a boyfriend" I said looking over at Kj. "Well, um, we can just...be friends" he said, clearly lying. He then glanced at Kj and stepped back, that stupid smirk still on his face. I shook my head no but he kept asking, "Dude, she said no" KJ said, stepping in while grabbing my hand. The guy steps towards me and Kj immediately pulls me to the other side of him before we walk away.

We don't talk about it but instead we just walk into Arrow and start shopping. I pick up a few shirts and dresses before we walk out and to other stores. We ended up shopping for a couple of hours until we decided we should probably head out.
Walking out we end up having about 5 bags each, so it was technically a shopping spree, we decided to drop them off at home insteading of heading straight to Olive Garden.

We dropped off the bags, well Kj took the bags inside, before we headed to Olive Garden. We got mobbed by fans in the parking lot so we took some pictures before heading inside. The wait for a table wasn't long at all, which we were thankful for since we were starving. Our waiter seated us before asking for our drink order, we both got waters. We looked over the menu and ended up getting the same thing, which was Pasta e Fagioli. We order our food and end up just talking while we wait. We ended up getting to a sad/depressing topic about breaking up, paparazzi, Corinne, etc. It gets to the point where my eyes were glossy with tears:
"Hey, hey baby girl it's ok" Kj says grabbing my hand from across the table. I nod, grabbing his hand, before putting my head down on my arm, to calm myself. "I can come back..." the waiter says, realizing something is going on. "Oh, no it's fine" I say sitting up and wiping my tears. He nods, sympathetically, before putting the food down.

We eat, a few words said here and there, before leaving a tip and then paying. Before we move from the table, Kj walks over to my side and gives me a hug before wrapping an arm around my waist as we go pay. We thank them for the service before walking out the door.

We go to the car and I just sit and lean my head on the steering wheel, crying again. Paparazzi, still scared of them. Corinne, kinda terrified of her because I don't know what she's capable of. Breaking up, that's my biggest fear right now, whether it be because of Corinne, paparazzi, or just fights. "Hey, Cami, please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry" Kj says rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I start hearing cameras and see the flashing, that's when I turn around, quickly, and put my arms out. Kj knows that I want a hug so he pulls me into one and we end up sitting there for a good 10/15 minutes before we go back home.

Once we got home we just sat on the couch and turned on some tv, trying to distract ourselves. We end up cuddling on the couch while watching random tv shows that we love. After awhile we're both laughing that I forget why I was even sad.

And here's another reason why I love Kj, he's always there to comfort me and id always there for me in general