66

"What more is there to understand"

"Listen, while I was going on with the bet of making you say yes to me I started falling for you and that's why I asked you on the date because I wanted to actually get you to like me"

"But that makes no sense because you asked me on the date after everything with your sister happened there's no way the bet was made in a good time frame for you to fall for me so don't even try to lie"

"Do you want to know the truth well here it is the bet was made ever since high school started... remember how I told you that all the boys liked you once it started... yeah Jack and Corbyn made the bet in the beginning of high school to see which one of us could get you first... so this has been a long going bet and yes i fell for you. I always liked you but you started liking Zack and so me and Ashley came up with a plan for you to not like him and like me instead and ultimately I get you. They pretend break up, she helps you to get him and talk to him, he "breaks your heart", you and my sister fight, we end up fighting and go on a date...and in the end you say yes to me and we date. However the plan didn't work because you didn't say yes and Jonah ruined the plan by asking you out and you said yes"

"You can turn around now because it's obvious you don't believe me... but just know I have always liked you and I always will"

"I-I don't know what to say... I kind of believe you but I-I just I don't know"

"Don't worry you can think about it and then let me know later"

"I don't understand what's happening"