38

"Wait So what you're saying is you thought that if you talked to me I wouldn't like you because I changed"

"Yeah I guess" he responds

"So you chose being mean instead of normal"

"Yeah but now I know how stupid I am for that"

"You really are"

"Okay well new topic... how did you change"

"I didn't even know I did. I mean I noticed a little difference but nothing huge."

"How could you not notice...you got rid of your glasses and braces... you highlighted your hair and grew it out and you randomly started wearing makeup... not just all that but you um how do I say grew" he says

"What do you mean I grew... I'm still the same hei- ohhh I grew... Hey why do you know that" I say looking down noticing what he's referring to

"Sorry but it's kind of obvious... I mean in middle school you were so flat chested it was like is there anything even there and then high school came and it was like boom I'm here look-"

"Okay I'm going to stop you..."

"Sorry it's just the truth"

"How did this turn from talking about you hating me to talking about the size of my... that"

"I'm not sure but I'm not mad"

"Okay okay new topic please" I say as we get our food

"Well have you ever liked me" he asks

"I mean yeah I always kinda did but then you became mean and I stopped and turned to genuinely hating you"

"Well can we start over like as friends please"

"I guess but I know it's not going to last"

"Says who"

"Says your actions there's no way you'll actually stick to being nice to me...your sister will tell you awful things about me and you'll believe them"

"Well not necessarily"

"Umm yeah necessarily as long as your sister can influence you too hate me you will"

"Well here's the thing... she got kicked out of my house"