Temptation Abounds

I couldn't help myself. After Thomas had dropped me off at the school, the second I got in my room my clothes were on the floor and my hands were all over my p*ssy. I'd even gotten my d*ldo out and really gotten myself off, having the strongest org*sm to date.

The lust was strong and I couldn't contain myself. Thomas had stolen all of me. My mind, my heart, and now my lust. Everything about me made me crave him. I wanted him and I wanted him badly. And for the first time, I didn't just want to masturbate, I wanted full on sex. And for the first time I actually thought of a real life guy while I was masturbating. There was no doubt that I was addicted to Thomas.

It was now Sunday morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. I still had a good hour and a half until I needed to head to church. The events of the previous night were flowing through my head and my hand couldn't help it but find it's way down to my already naked p*ssy. Apparently I had never actually put my clothes back on after my escape.

Before I knew it, I was moaning as my p*ssy was being pleasured by my hand. But it wasn't enough. I reached over for my slick glass d*ldo and plunged it into my p*ssy and moaned out in pleasure.

Thomas quickly came to my mind. Our date the night before came to my mind and I pumped the d*ldo harder and faster. Harder and past. My moans were getting quicker and deeper, and maybe even slightly louder. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit." I moaned over and over again as the d*ldo plunged in and began ravaging my p*ssy.

I then began rubbing my cl*t with my left hand as I f*cked myself with my d*ldo and my right hand. "Oh fuck yes! Mhmmm. Oh yes! F*ck me!" I moaned in pleasure. I pictured the d*ldo as Thomas' d*ck and I couldn't take it much longer. "Oh shit!" I moaned out loud as my org*sm came over me and I had the most intense org*sm of my life. Even great than the one from the night before. They were just getting more intense by the day.

"Damn. I really need to get ahold of myself," I mumbled out loud. I couldn't believe I had just started out my day masturbating. And not just any day. Sunday!

I went into my closet and found a pair of p*nties, socks, and then a black sundress that I was going to go to church in. I didn't know why, but black just felt right. I guess that's just the way it is when I start off my day masturbating.

I quickly got dressed and ate before I headed off to church.

**********

"Ephesians 5:3-5 says: But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God." [ESV version] Pastor McKnight read as he was about to start giving his sermon.

"This is a rather hard passage to take for many of us. So many of these things surround us in so many ways. Our culture is basically rooted in being the exact thing this passage tells us not to be. Sex is helps basically anything to sell. Also sexual inuendos are in our everyday language it seems like sometimes. However, this passage tells that we aren't supposed to be doing any of that."

I looked over at Thomas, who I was really happy had agreed to come with me to church today. It was so great having a friend there with me. He was watching and listening to the pastor intently, and it caused me to smile.

"But what is sexual immorality, you might ask. Well, that has been a higly debated question. For years the answer basically seemed to be fornication, or as we better know it, premarital sex. Some would basically just say all sin outside of marriage. However, many today seem to find a root to the Greek word with just adultery, basically saying that no other type of sin is wrong."