Introduction

I figured I'd make this comment before you start reading or for anyone who's read and might not have understood what I've doing.

Since some of the chapters are considered mature and might be on private (I believe you'd have to follow me to read), I've made to versions of each of them. One version is the completely uncensored version that would likely be on private while the other is a version that is acceptable to not go on private so anyone can read them. So, you have the choice of which one you want to read, but they are the same so there is no need to read both the normal version and the uncensored version.

I hope that helps anyone who was confused and I really hope you enjoy this story. This is one of the two stories that I have completed on here and probably the one I like better between the two of them.

I do plan on making a story that would occur before the time, leading up to this and understanding how it all began, basically. I also will likely make one that will occur after the time of this story. I also will probably expand this one and parts of this may be in either the before or after story and it will possibly be longer as I think it went a little quickly at times. If you'd like either of those for me to post on here, please comment and let me know.