Can't Fight the Urge

I sat in professor Hanks' class again trying to pay attention. It was hard considering he was still going over the introduction to the class. It basically just comprised of most everything else we had learned at the school so far. Considering it was the senior level theology class that made since. It was basically a compliation plus going more in depth on everything that we had learned prior. However, at the moment nothing was knew so my thoughts began to drift.

I always sat in the back corner of the classrooms. I didn't like to sit near people or be bothered during the lectures so those always ended up being pretty good places to go. No one sat within a good twenty feet of me or so in any direction. It was a good place for privacy.

The class was slowly getting over and I had a good thirty minutes before my next class. It wasn't really enough time to go back to my dorm room, but it was too long to stay over here.

At the end of class I finally had a compromise for what I was going to do for the half hour wait. I had to go to pee really bad, so it made sense to go to the bathroom and waste a little time in there, basically pretending I needed to be in there longer in case anyone got suspicious.

I hurried into the women's bathroom and quickly found and empty stall. I sat down quickly, tearing off my knee-length skirt and letting it fall to the ground and then doing the same with my panties.

I sat back and sighed in relief as the urine ran out of me and and fell into the toliet below.

As I was finishing up peeing my mind couldn't help but stray. My erotic experience the night before was still fresh in my mind and really starting to get to me. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed to touch myself.

I gave into my urges without a fight and lifted my t-shirt up and over my head and sat up quickly placing it on the coat hanger before quickly sitting back down. I pushed my bra on my left boob down exposing it and pinched the nipple feeling relief flood throughout my entire body. I needed this release. I needed to feel myself.

I moved the bra out of the way on my other boob and began playing with them.

After the urine finally stopped coming I quickly wiped off my p*ssy and threw the wad of toliet paper in the toliet bowl below before leaning back and attacking my p*ssy with my hand.

I continued to rub my cl*t and my wet p*ssy until I had a wonderful org*sm. A silent one as there were at least two other girls in the bathroom at the time conversing.

I quickly cleaned myself up using the toliet paper and then washed my hand and slipped out of the bathroom and went to my next class.

**********

I looked out over the store and saw how dead it was. This wasn't that unusual. Walgreens was never a place that many people came to buy things. It was a wonder to me that they actually stayed in business, let alone were able to open store after store all over the place.

I stepped away from my registered and started toward the break room to take my break. We got a fifteen minute break for every three hours that we worked. I tended to work four to six hour shifts so it was always a little bit hard to determine exact what I should take. I rarely ever took more than a fifteen minute break, unless I did have to work six hours, then I'd take two ten minute breaks.

As I entered the break room the urge began to grow on me really badly. It'd been over a day since I'd really gotten much of a chance to touch myself. I'd been busied with a bit of reading, plus more school and working. I hadn't gotten much of a chance.

It hadn't been since my escapade the day before in the bathroom at school.

I sighed and made my way over to the bathroom. Lust for touching myself growing with each step. There was no way in hell that I was ever going to resist this urge, so I was just giving in and choosing to go along with it. It was just much easier that way.

I reached the bathroom and sat down in a stall. I didn't have to pee, so I didn't waste any time with that. Instead, I quickly took all of my clothes off, with the exception of my socks, considering I was still wearing my shoes, and placed them on the coat rack.

I then settled myself on the toliet. Instead of sitting on the toliet seat, however, I was feeling a little crazier and sat up on the metal piping that housed the flusher.

I spread my legs and put my right hand down in between my legs while taking my left hand and playing with my breasts. I pinched my left nipple and let out a quiet moan. I didn't want to be too loud for someone to hear, but I knew I should have at least a little bit of privacy so I wouldn't have to be dead silent.

I then went to working getting myself off. I was so horny that I reached my climax within minutes. Because of that I had a lot of time, so I decided that I would go again and try to reach another climax to tie me over for a longer period of time before I had to go at it again.

**********

It hadn't even been a day, but as I sat in class listen to the professor drone on and on again about good ways for teaching, which had been clearly defined in the reading that we'd been tested on earlier, the urge was coming back strong.

I couldn't think of anything at the moment but the fire that was going on between my legs. It was taking every other thought and throwing it aside so that it could stake it's rightful claim in the forefront of my mind. And damn was it ever winning.

I was beyond horny. And I couldn't control myself. Even my nipples were hardening and pushing on the fabric of my bra just begging for release.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to touch myself.

I slipped my hand down between my legs and began to rub myself through the fabric of my panties.

I was lucky that I was in the far corner of the room and nobody was really close to me. It gave me the ability to do things, especially under the desk, which actually had walls at the front to over the leg area. It made it perfect for my immoral escapades.

It was unfortunate that I had to be silent and wasn't able to moan as I was hoping, but at least I was able to touch myself and didn't even have to excuse myself to the bathroom to do so.

I was even hornier now. The thought of doing what I was doing in the middle of class while the Bible was being discussed in some form made my nipples harder than ever and my p*ssy sopping wet.

I couldn't take it any longer. I stuffed my hand down inside my panties and began rubbing my cl*t.

Damn did it feel good. And damn did I ever want to moan. I relief that flooded over me in that moment was great and I just needed to let it out, but knew I couldn't for fear of getting caught.

I squeezed my hard cl*t and rubbed it a little more to really get me going. I then stuck my fingers in my p*ssy and began to f*ck myself. Boy did it ever feel good. I was so wet that my fingers slid in and out with ease and within a minute or two I was c*mming all over my hand.

**********

It had been a few hours at the most, but the second I got into my room and could shut and lock the door, all my clothes were coming off and flying all over the damn place.

I plopped down on my bed and immediately reached down in between my legs. I needed it badly. My p*ssy was sopping wet and it needed some immediate attention.

My hands flew all over my body, with special attention on both my tits and my p*ssy.

As I came closer and closer to my org*sm, my fingers were rubbing harder and harder in my p*ssy. I was f*cking myself at a much more rapid rate than I ever had before.

"Holy shit!" I moaned as quietly as I could as my release came. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!" It was no longer a moan, but horror. What the f*ck was going on? Was I seriously peeing as I was having my org*sm? Liquid was flying out of my v*gina and going everywhere.

"Oh shit." I moaned again as my most intense orgasm every continued.

"Damn. What have I done?" I questioned myself as I looked at my wet sheets after my org*sm had finally subsided.

I was shocked to find out when I went and did research to find that what I had done was apparently called squirting. All I knew is that I did want to do it again. It had really turned me on.

And thus my week continued. More masturbation. I could just not get enough. I was addicted to sex. Or at least masturbation considering I was still a virgin.