It All Begins (Uncensored)

"Promise Nielson." Professor Hanks' booming voice filled the room. I raised my hand and mumbled something inaudible to acknowledge my presence in the class.

It was the first day of school in my fourth year of Bible College. It had been a pretty easy first four years and I didn't expect much to change. I was always good at school, and far beyond what most at this school would ever be. I didn't mean to be arrogant, but my grades could have gotten me into a much higher academic school, but I came here in an attempt to seek God. I gave up anything else that I could have possibly had. Not that I had much to pursue, I still wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. I'd thought about being a teacher, but I wasn't sure if that was for me. Beyond that, I had no idea.

I sat back and paid a bit of attention to the class, but not too much. It was the first day and we were just going over the syllabus, so I didn't truly care. I'd look over it the first five minutes since he had handed it out and I basically already knew everything. It was simple to skim over and read the important parts. Half of it was just the school policies that I basically knew already.

Classes were over for the day so I preceeded back to my dorm room. I really didn't have any homework. I had a class the next day, but it would be the first day in that class as well, so there was nothing for me to do for it.

I lay back on my bed and grabbed the book that was lying on my nightstand and attempted to read. I got no farther than five sentences before I was bored out of my mind. It wasn't that it wasn't interesting, I was wasn't into it at the moment. It was a theology book and I had to be in the right mind to read it, and at the moment my mind was defintely not into thinking about theology.

I moped around my room not doing a whole lot until dinner time. I was definitely bored and even did a little daydreaming about food because after a while I had become starving. Unfortunately the cafeteria was only open for about an hour and a half around dinner time so I had to wait until it opened before I was able to go down. The school wasn't that big considering it was a Bible college, so they decided it only needed to be open for a short time and cook a limited amount of food with limited choices.

The food wasn't bad. Actually, it was quite enjoyable. It was nothing compared to homecooking, but it was still pretty good and I enjoyed eating. Though, that was mainly because it was food and I definitely liked to eat.

After dinner I headed back to my dorm and grabbed my Kindle. I wanted to look for something a little more relaxing to read and it held all my fiction and other books that were a little more inappropriate by the school standards so that no one would ever see that I had them.

I began reading a book, Tessa's Diary by Ruby Milberry. It was about a girl who grew up going to church, but in college began changing and getting invovled in some of the things she wasn't allowed to because of her parent's strict religious beliefs. She went to parties and did some other things her younger self would never venture to do. I liked the book because it was something I had fanticized about doing. Sometimes I hated being the goody-good that I was and wanted to go out and do some bad things, but my conscience didn't allow me. Books like this allowed me to take a dip into that world and see what it was like.

Even though I'd been around people smoking pot nurermous amounts of times, tonight the smell was raunchy and repulsing. I didn't know what it was, but I just couldn't stand it. I grabbed a beer and went over into the corner by myself. This was my usual routine. Sometimes friends would come over and join me, sometimes strangers, and other times I'd just sit by myself. But it was my spot. A place that I had come to enjoy. A place that brough me peace as church used to before my parents ruined it with all their fucking rules.

I relaxed and watched all the people. I loved doing it. It made me feel a bit alive. It was so enjoyable to just sit back and see how people acted in certain situations. I knew a lot about some of the people because party after party I sat and watched them.

His name was Roger. He came over and sat next to me. I'd seen him here before. He usually smoked a little, had a few beers and took so girl upstairs, in which I assumed he probably had sex with. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, but I'd never actually talked to him before.

"Hey. What's your name cutie?" He asked taking a seat right next to me.

"I'm Tessa. And you're Roger, right?" I responded.

He nodded and then the rest was a bit of a blur. It wasn't that I didn't want to remember, or that I was too hiped up on drugs, it just sort of disappeared from my mind.

The next thing I knew I was walking up the stairs with my hand in Roger's and we were escaping into one of the bedrooms.

He sat down on the bed and I slowly began to strip down my clothes. I tore my shirt and skirt off quickly, but then took it slowly and sensually with my bra and panties.

Even though I was still a virgin, this wasn't my first time naked in front of a guy. Hell, I'd even gone was far as oral sex before. But that was all I was willing to give. I wasn't going to give any of these guys I hard knew the right to do anything with me besides touch me. And the only place their dick was going was in my mouth. My pussy was reserved for my boyfried, if I ever got one.

By the time I was naked, he was as well with a semi-erect cock. I sensually moved over toward him and got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and began sucking and rubbing my tongue all around and giving him some damn good head. I had him moan and asking for more within the first fifteen seconds from when my mouth hit his dick. I had him in the palm of my hand and grinned and I brought him to an orgasm.

I swallowed his cum and then went over and put my clothes back on. He protested trying to get more, but I cut him off.

I reached down in between my legs at the wet spot that had soaked through my panties and had appeared on my jeans.

This story always made me at least a little bit wet. No matter what the girl did, whether sexual or not, it turned me on so badly.

I tore my jeans off quickly and then began to rub my pussy through my panties. It felt so good, but I needed more.

I grabbed my phone and got onto the internet, making sure I wasn't using the school's wifi because it was monitored and where I was planning on going would have defintiely been frowned upon.

I found one of my favorite porn videos and turned it on.

I quickly found my favorite spot and hit play. The woman, named Kayla, was on top of the guy and slowly guiding her pussy to his dick.

Kayla pushed her pussy down and his dick penetrated and she let out a moan as she tilted her head back in pleasure. She slowly began to hump his dick up and down in a slow repetitive motion. She slowly began to pick up speed to the point where she was lifting herself up and off of him and then back down so hard it looked like it was going to tear her vagina up.

I reached my hand underneath my panties and slowly began to rub my clit.

The video continued on and I was getting wetter and wetter and hornier and hornier by the minute.

My panties were eventually ripped off and I was full on masturbating.

I moaned in pleasure over and over again until my climax finally took over and my whole body began to shake.

"Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." My whole body convulsed as the orgasm took over and lasted for what seemed like an enternity.

After my masturbation session, I quickly slipped off into a nice sleep.