Gray Leader

(Tord's POV)

"So we meet again Red Leader? Or should I just call you Traitor instead?" She asked.

A young lady with dark brown skin and long dark purple hair stood tall in front of me. She looks somehow familiar,, oh frickle frackl- itS FREAKING GRAY LEADER!

(Narrator POV..?)
Gray Leader is a woman that is known for winning lots of battles against other armies. Her army is known world wide and you'll most likely not win a thumb wars with her. Instead she'll not only win, but also break your thumb.

(Ok back to Tord's POV shall we?)
I was circled with Gray Leader's troops. She was standing in front of me with her arms crossed. But even if I tried to escape from her troops, there are still some other of her soldiers that are hiding nearby, able to shoot me at any moment. Come on Tord! Think!

"You should've joined us. Now look, you are now the leader of the Red Army."

I slowly reached into my pocket and grabbed three, small, circular, smoke bombs. Pistol in my other hand.

"Well let's get this over with." She grinned.

NOW!

I threw one bomb in front of me, one on near my side, and one near my back. I guess kind of like a triangle formation. The smoke quickly gathered around the area, and I took out my compass and started running southwest. Bullets were flying all near me and I just kept darting through the smoke. It didn't really smell like anything really..

As I was running I immediately started to call for backups to come. This is not how this was supposed to go.

————————
Btw, this was before "The End" so that means that he doesn't have his robotic arm.