Uniforms

Paul finally finished showing Pat around, and Pat was worn out.

"Huh, are we-*huff* finished?" Pat sighed holding onto the doorpost so his wobbly legs won't fall.

"Almost!" Paul chirped.

"Aghhhhh. Ok, so what is the last thing left?" Pat groaned.

"Your uniform!"
"My uniform?" Pat questioned.

Paul opened up the brown closet door and and took out a navy blue jacket with yellow buttons. In another hanger, a red woven sweater with stripes going down, was held.

Pau places the two clothing on the bed and goes on.

"And here is your pants!"
Pau held up. "If you want to customize any of your clothes, you can go to the sewing room."

"Wow Paul!" Pat exclaimed. "Doesn't that make you really sweaty though?"

"Well, we are in the cold area of Europe so it's helpful." He shrugs.

"True true, what about the shoes?"

"Oh! You can customize your own in the sewing room too!"

"Thanks Pau." Patryk said as he looked down at his own clothes. A plain yellow tee and denim jeans. "This will be a long ride. Do I have to change now?"

"No, if you want to change your uniform design, now is a good time.

Pat pushed his bangs aside and placed the uniform on his arm and started to walk to the sewing room while Paul was leading the way.

"Here you go! Do you want me to come in with you?" Paul asked.

"Yeah."

———————
And that's how Pat's uniform was made! :D