Ice Cream Brought Them Together

(Patryk's POV)
I was sitting alone on an oak bench near a park. I was wearing a yellow hoodie, denim jeans, and black vans.

Little kids were running around, parents were talking to other parents, and some people were walking their dogs. The wind was blowing lightly making my bangs sway. The leaves were flying off from the nearby trees. This was like any other normal day. The familiar atmosphere eased me and it made me forget about my problems in life. (Keep note of this ok?)

An ice cream truck came by and lots of little children were running to it. Parents were slowly tagging along. Too bad I'm too broke to have any ice cream at the moment. Oh well, there is always a next time right? I thought.

Then these two people caught my eye. One looked pretty familiar, and a little cute-AH! He might be in a relationship... sadly. He was wearing a pink hoodie, black jeans, brown vans, and a cigarette was hanging from his lip. The other had a weird hairstyle which somehow matched him. They seem to look like hair horns. He wore a red hoodie, black pants, and black converse.

They were both getting ice cream from the ice cream truck. I started to ignore them and fall asleep.

(Guy with pink hoodie's POV)
"Hey, that guy looks like an old friend of mine. It seems he needs ice cream." I said. "What makes you say that? You don't even know him and you're now assuming he needs something. He might think you put drugs in it." My friend in a red hoodie replies.

Dammit. He was right. That does sound pretty fishy. I wouldn't take some food from someone I don't know. "Well ya know, we were middle school friends. I even saved him from bullies!" I was getting lightly flustered at the thought of him. "He was even my crush at one point" I mumbled softly so Tord couldn't hear but little did I know, he did. "Oh, Paul! I didn't know you were so close!" He teased. "Wait you heard that?!" "Anyways, what if he forgot about you?" He said changing the subject. "You know what? I'll do it anyways." "What if he's allergic to- you left. Oh great, time to stop you before you get embarrassed."

I got 2 chocolate ice creams. One for me and one for him . I started heading towards the guy with a yellow hoodie. "Hey," I say softly "You seem like you need some ice cream. Here." I didn't know he was asleep.

(Patryk's POV)
I suddenly woke up. I opened my eyes and see the guy in a pink hoodie lending me ice cream.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were asleep. Well, here is some ice cream to cheer up your day!"
I slowly grabbed the ice cream suspiciously and asked him ,"You didn't put anything in here right?"
"What? No!" "Ok, I trust you."

(DON'T DO WHAT PATRYK DID RIGHT NOW KIDS. PROMISE ME THIS PLEASE.)

I held the ice cream in my hand and started licking it. It tasted delicious. "Thanks." I said releasing a smile. It feels like I haven't smiled in a long time.

"Gosh Paul. I can't believe you." A voice with a strong Norwegian accent somewhere said.
The guy with a red hoodie came up to us. "Hi! I am Tord and this is my friend, Paul." He greeted me with a firm smile. "May I join you guys?" "Um, sure!" I reply.

It seems like I made some friends today.....

(Tord's POV)
It seemed like ice cream brought those two together. Godhet, this is super cliché.

——————
Guys, don't take food from strangers. Please don't be like Pat. Ju-just keep reading my fanfics and you'll be fine.