New Crew

"OK EVERYONE!" Yells Tord "We have new crew members! Please be kind to them and treat them like their at home! Anyone who breaks that rule will have to give me 150 push-ups and lunges and will have to scrub the bathroom floors with their toothbrush until I can see myself on the floor. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone but the new crew members saluted.

"Everyone's dismissed!" Tord finished as he walked away.

"Wow Tord! I never knew that you could be that bold!" Exclaimed Pat walking by his side. "So what do we, the new recruits, do?"

"Well Pat, one person per person will go give a tour. And who will give you a tour won't be Paul." Tord placed his hand on Pau. "This lady will be your guide."

A short petite lady with tan skin, brown freckles, and had brunette hair, appeared. She looked if she was in high school, or even middle school! She looked about 4,9 feet tall, is that normal??????

"H-hi... I'm Tera!" She greeted with her hands behind her back. She then saluted at Tord. "Sir, what do you want me to do, sir?" She said sternly even though her voice is very fragile.

"May you guide this new recruit member around?" Tord asked.

She nodded and quickly placed her hand to the side.

"Follow me!"

————————
So y'all know Flutter Shy from MLP? Yeah, that's the voice lol.

Bonus:

A little reference of Tera!