Knives and Fingers

(Paul's POV)

"Imma show you a cool- but dangerous game!"
"Paul, are you sure that's saf-"
"HAVE NO FEAR! I play the knife game a lot when I'm alone!" "Mhmm.... ok, DONT BLAME ME IF YOU STAB YOURSELF."

(DONT DO THIS KIDS AGAIN! I REPEAT DONT TRY WITH A SHARP OBJECT PLEASE! If you stab yourselves, it's your fault foR NOT LISTENING TO THIS WARNING)

I said while placing my left hand on a cutting board. I got the knife and started singing while stabbing the places between my fingers.

"I have all my fingers!~
The knife goes chop chop chop!"
To be honest, I was stabbing the wooden cutting board pretty hard.
"If I miss the spaces in-between, my fingers will come off! And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out, but all the same I play this game, cause that's what it's all about! OH! Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop!~ picking up the speed, and if I hit my fingers, then my hand will start to blee- oh shizz."

I missed and aimed at my pinkie. "PAT CALL 911 AND WHEN THEY ASKED WHAT HAPPENED, SAY THAT, SAY THAT I WAS CUTTING VEGETABLES AND MISSED." I commanded.
"ON IT! YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE RIGHT?!" Pat shrieked.

"Nah, it's just a pinkie. I can just get a prosthetic." "Oh. You are really under reacting Pau..."

I was fiddling with my stabbed pinkie. Gosh, this is low key embarrassing. To be honest, it did hurt a lot. But I can't embarrass my self even more.

———
OH LOOK! I POSTED 2 CHAPTERS UNDER A WEEK. pls don't play the knife game. Do it with the eraser of your pencil.