Knives

(Pat's POV)
I woke up to hugging Paul. It took me roughly 5 seconds until I realized-

"-GAH! I-I'm sorry!" I yelled.

I scrambled to my feet and wiping off the imaginary dust off me. I straightened my shirt and realized that the tv was still on so I tried figuring out how to turn it off.

"Mmf- mornin' Patryk." Paul greeted. "Uhhhh-morning Paul! How did you sleep?" "Pretty good. What are you doing?" He sat up. "Trying to find the off button." I answered. "Pat, it's right there." He laughed and pointed. Making one hand cover his stomach in laughter.

"Uhhh—— I KNEW THAT!" I blushed.

I turned off the tv and I went to sit back down with Paul. Paul was grabbing the camera and started to play the video of us being recorded while drunk.

~smol time skip~

(Third/No one's POV)
They finally finished watching the video.

(Paul's POV)
Oh my gawd. THE FUG?! uhhhhhhhhhh- what do I do??

Patryk and I are now shocked. I am speechless. AND MY SINGING WAS SO BAD! I can't even-

"Hey, Paul? You should really try out for Britain's Got Ability (I ain't getting copyrighted) one day Paul!" Patryk compliments. "R-really??" I stare at him blankly pouching my lips in a confused look.

"If you succeeded to sooth me to sleep," he blushed "you can make it!" Pat clenched his fists. His eyes were sparkling.
"Haha.. thank you Pat. Welp! Lemme make us some breakfast!" "Ok!" Pat smiled.

I walked to the kitchen planning to cook an omelette.

I grabbed 2 green and red bell peppers. "Hey Pat! How many omelettes should I make for you?" I yelled while Pat turned on the tv and started to watch Dr. Phillip. "What about 2?" "Ok!"

I tied my hair into a man bun and tied an apron around my waist.
I started chopping the bell peppers, the onions, and started sautéing the vegetables. I then started to open the eggshells and started to break the egg yolks.

"Hey Pat! Wanna see something cool?" "Sure!"

Pat started to walk my direction. I grabbed a medium sized knife from the table and-

——————————
Man, I sure love making terrible cliffhangers and disappearing for 2 weeks :D. Don't worry! The next chapter will come out soon! It's my last week of school so I'll need to work harder to pass my grades :P.