I chuckled before replying, "Hey, you're just jealous that you didn't win!" I rebutted.

"Nonsense! I won every other game!" he replied with an outline of a smirk.

I looked at him in disbelief, "No, you did not!"

"Okay, okay!" Louis replied before laughing.

There was a short silence before Harry spoke up. "I actually found the stupid barriers kind of annoying,"

"Why?" Niall asked.

"Because in the third round, someone shot me and I couldn't see because the person was hidden behind the barrier." he stated, completely serious.

Everyone was silent until I started trying to stifle my laughter. All eyes moved over to me as I finally let go and bursted out laughing. The boys joined in as I started wiping my tears.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked.

"I... Was... The... Person... That... Shot... You!" I said in between laughter. The boys started laughing harder as they realized what I said. "Your... Face... Was... Priceless!"

There was a pouting Harry and more uncontrollable laughter.

"Why are we laughing?!" Louis asked before laughing harder.

"I don't know!" Liam replied as we all howled in laughter.

"And... I... Shot... Zayn... After... He... Tripped... Over... A... 'Stupid plastic tree'," I added while adding air quotes.

Harry started laughing as Zayn's laughter came to an abrupt stop.

"You what?" he asked.

"I... Shot... You!" I said before giggling like a drunk school girl.

He stared at me in disbelief as the lads and I failed to control our insane laughter.

"Actually?" he asked, still looking shocked.

"No shit!" I giggled.

He shook his head before glaring. "You know what? I agree with Harry. Those barriers were annoying."

I shrugged before laughing again, joining the lads. "'Stupid Plastic Tree!'" I imitated in his Bradford accent as everyone laughed harder.

"Shut up! Motherfuc*ers..." he cursed under his breath as he watched us with an outline of a smile.

We arrived at the stadium by 6:03 pm, giving us an hour to get the boys ready. We quickly hurried to the changing rooms, trying to hide from the fans that already started arriving.

I managed to get Liam, Louis and Zayn ready, omitting Louis's hair. He tried to style it himself and I have to admit, it looked horrendous and he knew it. He purposely tried to make it look bad so that I would do his hair for him.

I, of course, gave him no attention. He ended up sticking with his 'hairstyle' which consisted of uncontrollable hairs sticking out everywhere.

I started working on Harry. I wonder where Lou is? She said that she'd be here by the concert.

I leaned in closer and looked at Harry's forehead. It's seemed that a couple of hairs were stuck to his forehead. I shrugged and passed him his bandana.

"Dude, your hair is so long." I stated as I tried to tame the wild mop of hair.

"I know, I like it this way." he replied before chuckling his low laugh, that I found really attractive.

I started putting on a little bit of foundation on Harry's forehead with a brush. I gasped as the brush fell out of my casted hand.

"Frick..." I murmured as I started bending down to grab it.

"It's alright," Harry stated as he picked it up for me. He handed the now-dirty brush to me as I flashed him a genuine smile.

"Thanks, Love." I smiled at him.

"No problem," he replied before staring at my cast. "When are you getting that contraption off?"

I giggled at his choice of words. "I think in a week," I sighed. "It's honestly such a hassle,"

"I can see. I will go with you to get it off." he smiled at me as I spread the foundation with another brush.

"Thanks, I'm excited!" I exclaimed as I put the brush in the mixture that cleans the brushes.

I turned around, towards the dresser, as Harry stood up. I started piling the brushes into the makeup bag as I felt arms around my waist. I gasped as I looked up to see Harry's head resting on my shoulder, through the mirror.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked playfully.

"Hugging." he stated as if I was stupid.

I sighed before continuing what I was doing. Suddenly, a feminine voice broke our little moment.

"I am so sorry! Lux was ju- Am I interrupting something?" I swivelled my head around as Harry moved away from me as if nothing happened.

There stood a rather flustered looking Lou with a smirk playing on her features.

I quickly shook my head as I flashed her a smile. "No! Nothing at all!" I said a bit too quickly. She nodded her head slowly as she set her bags on the couch by the door.

"I'm so sorry I am late! Lux's stomach was upset so kept throwing up and it was just a lot!" Lou said as she took off her coat.

I nodded, "It's okay."

"Who do we still have to get ready?" she asked as Harry moved out of the way.

"Niall, that's it." I said as Lou spoke again.

"I'll go get him. I'll be right back." she said before speeding off.

I turned towards Harry and a small laugh escaped my lips as I watched him. He was standing behind the chair like he did something bad.

"Harry?" I called, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Yes?" he replied.

"You alright?" I asked.

He shot me a lopsided smile and nodded. "I'm going to go get my mic checked, don't miss me too much!" Harry called as he made his way through the doorway.

Oh dear god, how am I going to survive this tour?