Chapter 65

Secret love story has a few chapters  before its completely done and I dont think I will be writing a fanfic in a while because adulting demands my full attention unfortunately.

I do have a narry one shot book though. I take requests so just inbox me a prompt if you have one.

And also dont be shy. Let's be friends. If you want someone to talk to, my inbox is always open

Recommend me some good Narry fics too.

---------------

Niall had somehow woken up with his phone flash up in is face. Its shrill ring had him reaching groggily over the screen pressing randomly hoping he would somehow hit the snooze button.

After a few insistent tries it finally went quiet. Sighing as he sank back into the warmth of the bed, he allowed himself to drift back to sleep.

He was on the brink of falling into a deep sleep once again when the alarm went off once again. He reached for it and actually allowed one eye to crack open. A red rimmed blue eye looked over the phone, trying to determine where he needed to press in order to disarm the thing.

Louis' name flashed on the screen. Niall elicited an expletive, immediately waking up." Lou. What's up?"

"You cut my call you little shit." Louis said simply. Why greet people when you have colorful language that makes an intro for you?

"Yeah, sorry. I thought it was my alarm ringing." Niall yawned and searched at his chest hair. New Zealand was sweltering hot and he pretty much had to sleep in the nude with only a sheet.

"Amyway Liam said youdint want to talk to Harry anymore." Louis tentatively said.

Niall sighed. He should have figured Liam would report him to the authorities《insert sarcastic tone here》."I member said I didn't want to talk to Harry anymore. I just dont want to be involved with this baby mama drama anymore."

"Hmmm I see. I do get it Niall. This cant be pleasant for you at all. I mean he is your man." Lius said on a sigh.

"He isn't my man. Anymore. He isn't mine. We broke up." Niall flatly reminded Louis.

Niall knew that Louis and Liam probably thought that he and Harry would somehow end up together again so didn't even bother to register that they had broken up.

It made him mad sometimes. The man clearly cheated on him but they seemed not to take note of that. To stop and consider the turmoil boiling within him.

All Niall could hear for a while was Louis shallow breathing." So you don't love him anymore?" He finally asked.

"I love Harry, but sometimes love is not enough. Sometimes you gotta love yourself more than your significant other and I think about high time I start loving myself Louis." Niall struggled to get the words past his lips. He loved Harry. Forcing himself to act like he didn't was hard. Having him push him away instead of telling him the truth was even harder.

" I know Niall. This is not fair to you in anyway but I seriously thing he got himself in some real trouble." Louis soldiered on with his mission.

Niall released a sigh that seemed to resonate in his soul."Lou. Just.... Please don't."

"You are the only one who can get to the bottom of this Niall." Louis kept pressing." You dont have to contact Harry or anything but were the only one close to him during the majority of the time. You can piece things together better than Liam and I."