Chapter 2

Sighing to himself as he thrust ringed fingers in his wavy locks; he locks eyes with a few people who were weaving in and out of the busy airport traffic. It was the 6th day of the month of April and everyone seemed to be traveling somewhere making the airport congested.

Eyes widened when people recognised him. Though he had become used to the fans reaction by now, his heart still beat a mile a minute in excitement whenever someone said they were a fan. But right now he had just too many fears gripping his heart for it to react the way it usually did.

He threw smiles to the girls that squeaked out his name and a few waves to the ones that trailed behind him, but he didn't stop. He just couldn't show people how frazzled he was and it certainly wasn't from the horrendous weather in Dublin.

The clouds were overcast and drooping from rain that was surely going to fall very soon. They were black and dangerous, choking the bright blue hue that he loved of the sky. Harry didn't want to take the weather as a premonition, but it was hard not to when his head was full of scenarios where Niall is laughing at him or rejecting his advances. Right then, when he felt the tightness in his throat and the sinking feeling at the bottom of his stomach, he felt like making an abrupt turn and boarding the next plane back to London.

But he knew that he couldn't.

Because he had tried to forget about the crazy feelings he had for Niall. He distanced himself from him. And it felt like he was torturing himself.

The break was supposed to rejuvenate them and help them grow individually as men. He thought it was a brilliant idea and couldn't have come sooner, especially when he started acknowledging the happy go lucky Irishman in ways that a best friend shouldn't.

He thought if he stayed anywhere near him for any longer he was going to suffocate from the feelings of adoration and love he felt whenever he was near the man. So he took his break as far away as he could get from Niall; London. Doing one of the things he always found the hardest; schooling.

He thought that the distance and constant occupation from worry of deadlines and tests was going to keep Niall from abducting his mind. He was so wrong.

The more he tried to forget Niall, the more he thought about him.

His smile

His smell.

His laugh.

The way he was so generous and attentive to him. The way he always seemed to make him laugh without trying or just how happy he felt with him in his vicinity. They could literally be on bad terms and he would still find himself seated next to Niall. Ignoring him, yes, but he never needed words from Niall to make him feel special; Just the warmth in the depth of his beautiful blue eyes when they locked on his green ones.

As his first semester in Psychology progressed he finally admitted that to help him concentrate better on his diploma, he had to breech the unapproached issue between Niall and him or he was going to go crazy from think of thel possibilities of what could happen. He went from wanting to be away from Niall to being completely impatient for the month long break to come so he could see him.

From his peripheral vision, Harry noticed a stout man with a magnificent goatee holding a sign where his name was scribbled. He wore a brilliant smile that looked to be forced. His eyes, though upturned from the forced of smile, held no sincerity of the happiness that he was trying to portray on his countenance.

'What was he thinking? Did he think less of him because of he who he was?' Harry obsessed. He didn't know the answers though, so he tried to show the driver how pleasant he was instead. Forcing himself to make small talk as they headed to the grand Dublin Hotel though all he wanted to do was silently torture himself with his obsession over Niall, was all Harry could do curb his insecurities.