Chapter 11

Niall swallowed and almost reluctantly his eyes went to Harry's lips. They blazed that brilliant blue he knew they would when he was longing for something. Harry didn't miss a beat; he pushed himself away from the tree and grabbed Niall around his waist. He brought him close, not caring one bit of the Horan's behind them because he knew the tree put them out of view.

"Huh, Niall? If I put my lips on you now, will you push me away? Harry asked, breathing on Niall's slightly parted lips. All Niall could do was release a strangled breath.

Harry slid his long fingers along Niall frame until he cupped his head between his two hands, Not giving Niall time to protest, and he went in for a kiss. Niall subconsciously parted his lips for Harry and Harry obliged. Their teeth clashed together as they moved, trying to ride the waves of passion coursing through them. Niall tilted his head so that Harry would have more access into his mouth but Harry moved away. The kiss was just to bring a point home.

"What set the mood now?" Harry asked.

"I... I'm not gay Harry." Niall informed him but went in for another kiss. He pulled Harry by his t-shirt back to his mouth and continued their kiss. No intensity was lost. Their kisses were just as heated as the day of the concert. Harry couldn't get enough, and it seemed neither could Niall. He pushed Harry back, having the tree support their weight. Without breaking the kiss, Niall skimmed his hands up into Harry's t-shirt, tracing the birds that had held his attention back in the living room. Harry loved every minute of it but he hadn't come for a repeat of what happened on his sofa. Not that he didn't want a repeat but he would much rather do it with Niall as his boyfriend.

"Niall. Stop. I don't just want this okay? I came here to explore what we have between us, but we ended having sex and I don't mind really, but that does not want I want from you. I mean it's not the only thing I want between us; sex." Harry said after detaching his lips from Niall's.

"I want us to be together. I want to hold your hand and ask you out. I want to kiss you and act stupid with you. I want to fight Niall. I want those stupid lover quarrels because that what we would be, each other's lovers. I want the hot makeup sex or angry sex I'm down for whatever you prefer. "Harry said with a stupid smirk gracing his plump lips. He looked longingly into Niall's gaze." I want to wake up every day knowing that I have you as my beautiful boyfriend. I want there to be an 'us'. I want there to be Harry and Niall but not Harry and Niall the friends but Harry and Niall the boyfriends."

Harry took a calming breath, hoping it would ease the rapid beating of his heart. He took Niall's hand and grasped Niall's strong chin in the other. His beard tickled his palm. It felt so soft and scratchy but Harry ignored that. He looked into the soulful eyes of his best friend.

The same best friend with whom he wanted a romantic relationship with.

"I want to introduce you to my mother." Harry continued with a silly smile on his face.

"Your mother already knows me, Harry," Niall interjected, his eyes were closed and scrunched up like he was trying to dispel a bad memory. His voice shook so badly but he was able to still utter the words.

"I want to introduce you to her as my boyfriend. Not just her only Niall but my sister, family and friends. I want to go to those boring family get together's where we will probably end being drunk and have sex in the bushes then get caught by my elderly and extremely religious aunt."

Harry straightened up and tilted Niall's head in the process of unfurling his lanky body. Niall had no choice but to open his eyes and look Harry in the eye.

"That sounds unbelievably romantic Harry but you keep forgetting one thing, I'm not gay.'

"I never said you were. You could be bi-sexual. Or you could just be attracted to me."