Chapter 44

The comfy warm stable headrest that was beneath Niall's head started moving insistently, slightly rousing him out of his slumber. Niall almost fully woke up.

Almost.

Sleep was a gorgeous state of mind that he coverted and guarded jealously. He only gave it up for a few things and a little disturbance lie that was not one of them.

"Niall." A deep slow voice pierced through his sleep laced haze. Instead of opening his eyes Niall borrowers further into the warmth, willing the voice to go away.

"Babe I gotta go for my morning jog now," Harry muttered. Niall felt light finger threading through his hair and he sighed in contentment.

Then the voice came back again.

"Want to join me?"

An amused snort was Niall's only response. He moved off of Harry's chest and turned to use the crook of his arm as his pillow instead.

"One day I will get you to come jogging with me." Harry brushed aside the Brown locks and softly kissed the sensitive skin behind Niall's ear.

Niall, revealing in the silence, sunk into a deep slumber. He barely budged when Mitch knocked on the door.

Barely flinched when Harry opened the door.

Didn't notice a damn thing when Harry tied his hand to the bed with his ties.

But he did finally wake up when a warm mouth with a powerful suctions wrapped around his morning wood.

After 10 minutes of questionable sounds drifting from Harry and Niall's bedroom, Harry swaggered out into the kitchen with a satisfied smirk.

"Morning. You want breakfast, Harry?" Mitch asked from where he was in the kitchen. He wore the other apron in the house because it had defaulted, an i.e. decreed by Harry, that the pink one with cute white lace was Niall's.

Julian absentmindedly skewered an omelette whilst swiping down on his i-pad. He frowned at whatever he read and passes the gadget to Alex who was seated beside him also consuming his breakfast.

"No. I had mine already." His shot eating grin spread slowly across his glowing face before his tongue kissed his teeth, taking in the taste of Niall once again.

Mitch shrugged and turned back to his cooking. But Julian had a disgusted look on his face," Thank God, the master bedroom is at the back of the house."

Niall whose soul had been sucked out by a relentless succubus meant for him alone was finally able to gather some strength to shower and go downstairs. Julian and Alex had already left to catch their flight. And Mitch had decided to spend the weekend with some friends of his that were in the area.

Niall caught Harry walking out Mitch and he joined the two outside where Mitch' s uber was already waiting for him.

Mitch swung his satchel over his shoulder and shrugged the bag into place on his narrow frame. For some weird reason, Niall half expected the man to buckle under the weight of the thing. His lanky frame had Niall associating him less physical strength than any of them in the house but then again he pulled his weight without much of a word or complain so Niall had to quickly recalibrate his brain to stop thinking about Mitch like that.

Mitch turned around and gave both of them a firm nod and wave of a hand before ambling steadily towards his uber. That's when Harry's hand snuck behind him to grab a handful of his butt.

Niall quickly slapped his hand away."Mitch aunt even left the premises yet and we are outside, behave yourself."

"I have behaved really well for six months. Fuck that." Harry skimmed the shell of Niall's ear with his nose. He mediated on the homey smell that Niall Horan exuded. He revelled in the flush that was slowly crawling up his neck to his ears, warming up his skin.