Niko's POV

   After dad gave his speech officially passing the business down to me I stood with my parents watching over the party. Plus my mom wouldn't stop congratulating me long enough for me to walk away. I love her but sometimes she can be too much. Always emotional and shit. But she's crazy. No one dares mess with her.

   "Ayyy boss!" My brother Enzo said running up the steps.
   "What Enzo." I said with a flat tone.
   "Lighten up boss man." He joked. 

   I sigh as I cross my arms over my chest.

   Just as Enzo was about to say something else I saw the most beautiful girl walk through the front doors. Her hair was flowing down her back and she had the brightest red dress on that hugged her curves. As I was looking her up and down my mother shrieked. My father, brother and myself all reached for our holstered guns.

 My father, brother and myself all reached for our holstered guns

   "Oh my god you three put those away!" She almost yelled.
   "Well don't scream like that Arianna!" Dad boomed at her. She gave him her infamous 'don't start' look and he backed down. Like I said moms crazy and dad knows not to rile her up.

   We put our guns away and watched mom as she walked down the steps. She walked towards the girl that I was watching and hugged her. She looked a bit familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Where have I seen her before?

   "Ahhh there's Antonio and Sophie. And it looks like they brought Isabella." Dad said.

"You mean uncle Antonio. I thought they moved to Italy when we were younger." Enzo said.

Even though  we're not related by blood in any way, we still call them our aunt and uncle.

"They did, but they came to see the new boss. Come on boys,  you haven't seen them since you were kids."

   We walked down the steps towards the Castro's and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Isabella. She took my breath away. Now I remember her. She was only about a month younger than me. And I remember picking on her all the time.

   "Niko! Christian!" Uncle Antonio boomed.

"It's Enzo. That's what everyone calls me." Enzo said in an annoyed tone.

 Mother hit him in the arm. Then aunt Sophie leaned in for hugs.

   I don't like to be touched and I don't hug unless it's my mother. When I didn't wrap my arms around her best friend mom shot me a death glare so I hugged back.

   "Hey boss" Sophie said as she smiled.

"Yea thanks." I said with a serious face.