Chapter 28 - Drowsy

Start from the beginning

If I were to say the truth
I hate you
For tearing me apart but
I know
Your heart is tearing apart as well

Regardless
Of what happened
No matter
How much you've hurt you
We've suffered enough
It's time to take it slow

I wish I had the courage
To tell you
I'll put you forever in my heart
And I will wait for you
wait for you
Until death do us apart

So, you were right. Hanbin too, had wrote down the words he wanted to say to you.

It was so painful reading the lyrics he wrote. Every single word he wrote is like a stab to your heart. It was so painful you could actually felt the pain on the left side of your chest.

"Wow, indeed it's our Hanbin," Teddy complimented Hanbin as he did a gesture to call hanbin to come out from the recording room.

"You're done for the day," Said Teddy to hanbin.
"Next, Tara!" Said Teddy.

"Dae," you answered as you got up from your seat and walked towards the recording room with a heavy heart.

"Hwaiting!" Said Hanbin with a faint smile.

As you put on the headphone, you let yourself get into the mood of the song and sang your heart out to the song wholeheartedly. You sang with your eyes closed and imagine as if Hanbin was infront of you since the words that you've written were for him.

"Wow, that was smooth,girl," Said Teddy.
"Come on out!" He added.

"Now, I know exactly why YG chose you two to promote together," Teddy laughed.
"You two had such a great chemistry. The lyrics was well written ... they really sound so much like a conversion between a couple after they broke up," Teddy continued.

"And with Tara's amazing vocal and Hanbin's perfect rapping skills.. BAAM!" Teddy shouted, excitedly.
"This song is going to be a hit," he said.

"I can sense it too!" Said one of Teddy's co-workers.

Not knowing how to response, hanbin and you just smile awkwardly.

"Do you two have any idea for the name of the song?" Asked Teddy.

"Tara..any suggestions?" Asked teddy as he turned around and looked at you.

"Hatred farewell?" You said as the idea came to your mind.

"Hmm,not bad," Teddy said.
"Hanbin? How about you? Any suggestions?" He asked.

"I like the suggestion Tara gave," Hanbin said.
"I think it fit the concept really well," he said as he cleared his throat and let out a few coughs.

"Alright, if that's the case then.. that's it! Hatred farewell it is!" Teddy agreed.

"You've worked hard today," Teddy said.
"You too," Hanbin and you said at the same time.

"I will finish up the rest of the song and send you two a demo of the complete song before I sent to sajangnim to include in hanbin's solo album," Teddy explained.

With that, you and hanbin then bid Teddy goodbye and left the room together.

"Oh! Tara! You're following our car today," Hanbin's manager called out to you once Hanbin and you had reached the lobby.

"Ohh.. where's sihyun?" You asked.
"Something urgent came up so he have to go and he asked me to pick you and sent you home." He said.
"Since you and hanbin are living in the same building now," he added.