Pet Store

Timothy smith was just thirteen years of age he wanted a dog. His mother promised him that he could have one if he did all his house chores of which he did.

Both tim and his mom went to the local pet store in Up State New York. It didn't take tim long before he spotted the dog he wanted. He looked into the window of the pet store and pointed the dog out to his mother... Mom this one I want this one he repeated. His mom took one look at the animal and was not sure if he needed that particular dog. It had spots and looked scruffy as if it wasn't a dog at all... I want this one mom you promise said tim as he open up the pet store door. Hey mister I want to buy this dog now he motioned as he put his finger into the cage... Are you sure young man said the attended?" yes I want this dog right here tim repeated to the attended. The moment the attended got the animal for the young boy it was love at first sight. His mom paid the hundred dollars and they both left the store. Little did tim know that the animal he just purchased was the pup of cricket and a local female pitbull from Up State New York. The end.

Pithenna the new breed  By Earl Peters.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें