Chapter Thirty-six

Wait for my signal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

I swear that man should live in the kitchen. I imagine him with just an apron on, bending over to put things into the oven, stretching up to reach his cupboards, peeking into the refrigerator and kneading dough. Those hands can work on me any day. He flashed me a grin as he sliced meat, before refocusing on the blade.

He had cooked for me every day since I started sticking around his apartment. Each day I walked with a spare toothbrush waiting for the day I got to spend the night. Praying he would suggest it each time, while he watched movie after movie, fed me, teased me and packed me off for home each time like I was somebody's kid. Somebody's underage kid.

I felt like I had some deadly communicable disease and it fucking pissed me off. "That fish must be pretty happy."

He eyed me, mildly alarmed and genuinely confused, "What?"

"It has had your hands all over on it... unlike me recently." I was being unreasonable, and irrational. Needy. "I'm just saying it must be happy."

He was so hot when he frowned, and his hair fell into his face where his liquid gold eyes peered out unflinchingly. He slapped the fish with the flat of the blade, "It's fucking dead that's what it is."

"I'd be resurrected if it were me," I muttered so he wouldn't hear. "Do I have to die too to get some attention around here?" I was being a brat, I knew. But I craved this man's attention. I wanted him to strip off all my clothes and have me on the counter like our first time. Man that was fun. And I definitely wanted to experience his bed. As it was right now, he practically had walled off his bedroom from me. Caution tape, do not enter signs and all that shit.

Andy barked with laughter. "You're being just like Spotty right now, moping so you get attention, it's adorable." He was smiling wide as he filleted the fish, exposing its thick white flesh. "Speaking of Spotty, you have to go home to feed him today."

"Already putting me out and we haven't even eaten. You're fucking mean these days, maybe it's withdrawal symptoms," I teased, leaning over the small wooden counter to show off my ass, hoping he took the bait.

His eyes followed my movements only for a short time, since a pot hissed and he sprang into action again. I rolled my eyes. All that work to be upstaged by a damn pot. "Can you just... hand me that wooden spoon please?"

I rose the spoon. "What? This? I thought it was my paddle. Pretty good as a substitute I think. Wanna test it out?"

"Gimme the spoon, Dylan," He grated out between his teeth, shaping up to get it from me. I clutched it close and laughed like a maniac when he wrapped his arms around me and tried to pry it from my fingers. I held onto the spoon for dear life, pushing back my butt onto his groin.

He bit down on my shoulder and I gasped, loosening my hold fractionally. It was enough. He spun me out of his grasp and attended to the pot while I rubbed the sore spot on my shoulder. I found myself hoping that it left a mark.

My father had flown out to Brazil five days ago. Five blissful days of relative peace at the offices, despite hours spent with my mother. Alyssa's dad had disappeared too, making things even better. I had shopped with Alyssa, and spent a lot of time being hounded by magazines who all wanted the inside scoop on the wedding details and how we had met and how I proposed. It was constantly at the very tip of my tongue to say the truth.

Well... you see, it all began when my father found out I was fucking men again, and he decided to blackmail me into finally marrying a woman. Oh, and we met two weeks ago when he told us we'd be getting married. He's a little crazy about me sending my strongest little swimmers into her uterus just as soon as possible! Stay tune for all the updates on our unhappy marriage!

I needed to get laid if that voice in my head continued.

"This has twenty minutes on low heat, let's make this quick." It took me one point two seconds to get his meaning and I ran into him, picking him up and fetching him towards his room.

"What the -"He protested. "You are so in for it."

I smacked his denim clad butt and laughed, "This is how the sexually frustrated sub has to be to get what he wants. Now stop resisting. You're mine." I rest him down on his mattress and locked eyes with him.

His eyes did that thing that drove me wild. "Say it again, pup." He was really getting into it now. Excitement thrummed through my body and woke up a ravenous part of me.

"You're mine."
His smile was predatory, "Strip for me."

I thought he would never ask. He probably had meant for me to just get naked but that would be a waste of a perfect opportunity to show off. It was one of my hidden talents. Maybe some music to set the mood first. I thumbed through my phone.

"What are you doing?"

I motioned with a finger on my lips, "Trust me. You'll enjoy this." Queue the music. 'Love is a Bitch' poured in sweet, seductive tones through my phone and filled the small room. I focused on the man on the bed when I swung my hips in time with the music with a hand on the buttons of my shirt.

"Fuck, this is better than I thought," he exhaled, and settled onto his elbows for the show. His eyes followed my movements, watching as I unfastened every button, all while I grinded my hips sensuously. I bit my lips when his right hand gripped his junk and ground down as if he were disciplining his own body. "Take off your shirt."

"Yes, sir." I obliged then turned around, giving him a view of my ass in the black, skinny jeans I was wearing. I know he could make out the waistband of my jockstrap just above the belt, and was satisfied with the breathy response I got.

"Should I get out my bills?"

"Nothing below twenties," I taunted, "This bitch is expensive." My hands trailed down the inside of my thighs as I bent over before curling my body back upright. "You had enough yet?"

"Fuck, just keep dancing, you're drop dead hot working it like that." Andy stopped talking when I turned around again and worked my belt off. I threw it in his direction and he caught it, pressing a kiss to the buckle. "I have plans for you with this belt," He promised.

"Did I do something wrong?" I smiled innocently as I opened the fly and let him have a peek of what was waiting for him. "I can make it up to you."

"Damn it, twelve minutes, get over here." He didn't have to tell me twice. I was on the bed in a flash, where he secured my hands with the belt. Then he pulled out something else from his pocket. A red cloth.

I nodded frantically. I would take anything he gave me. And the idea of being fucked by him while blindfolded had definite appeal. He wrapped it around my eyes and tied the knot tightly around my head. My world went dark, but I heard him behind me. Breathing and moving as he took off his clothes. I thought I could even hear his heart racing but maybe that was mine. His big, warm hands stroked my back and made me want to arch into them like a cat. I had been dreaming about this these past nights of torture. After all these days he finally had given in? Fuck the questions, just so long as he fucked me. Now.

I felt his weight on top of me and his breath tickled down my neck before he spoke with his teeth grazing my flesh, a hot whisper into my ears, "Do you accept payment in kind?" When I moaned in response he chuckled, with his five o'clock shadow brushing over my skin, "I'll take that as a yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Still not the end! This is 36 out of 54 so we have some more to go don't you worry. I'll let you guys know when the next set is out and if you are interested in supporting my work and getting the full version of my book always available to you, then visit the amazon kindle store and you can buy OL there.

Thanks a bunch!
Stay golden.

-Ender Xen