Chapter Ten

Hi world, hope you're enjoying so far.

Don't forget to hit the follow button to be notified of when I update. I'll at least update each Sunday, but don't be too surprise if I update even faster. I'm being edited, so I'm updating as fast as I can rewrite and get the two thumbs up to publish.

Check out some aesthetics made by true fan and friend known to wattpad as HopelessHomelessHobo, just wait and see world, maybe one day we'll see a book from that account (Fingers crossed and all the best - kissyface)

Andy's POV

Andy's POV

I smiled when I read Dylan's message, warming from head to toe as I replied with a quick, "Wear something nice." My phone rang shortly afterwards, the caller ID flashing Dylan's name across the screen.

"Hey there sugar," I answered in lieu of hello. His voice didn't come immediately, and I started to worry he wouldn't speak at all when I heard the drag of his breath before a sob broke from his throat. "What wrong?"

"Can you come over?" He finally got out.

"I'll be right there, why what's going on?" I cast my eyes around campus to see if any of my professors had seen me yet then made an about-turn and headed back for the gates. It would probably take me about half an hour to get to Dylan's place.

"I don't -"His voice broke, "I don't know. Just come over here. Please. I'm losing my mind."

"Already on my way, do me a favour will you?"

"A... a favour?" I could hear the surprise in his voice. Damn he probably was feeling like shit if he couldn't even pretend to be the bad boy.

"Yes. Calm Spotty down for me, can you do that? Just sit with him and make him feel better." He was a smart guy, he could tell I was telling him to take comfort from a dog until I reached there. But I suspected he would take the task better than me telling him to cuddle with Spotty if he was afraid. I'd thought right.