Chapter Twenty-one

Andy's POV

My sub was getting impatient. If we spent much longer outside he would suck me off right there regardless of who was around or... taking pictures. I had to admit that the idea was hot. Except that most of the night I'd spent looking around for our tracker. The intended audience of any punk snapping photos was Dylan's father, and that was enough to put that fantasy in check.

He peered up at me from under dark lashes, pouting soft and inviting red lips, and purred, "I wanna go into the water."

"Equivalent to 'I wanna catch pneumonia'," I retorted but smiled to take out sting. "Last one in comes last."

"Fuck," He hissed, shrugging off his shirt. I was still ahead of him. As he fumbled with his belt I was kicking off my trousers and heading for the water.

I plunged in with a triumphant yell and looked back only to see him still on the shore, his hands unmoving on his belt. "We might have a problem." He cast his eyes about.

I caught his meaning instantly. 'That's what you get for teasing me and going commando. Come on in, pup, the water's great." I tested him, watching to see when he would obey me. I swear I could see the flush to his face even in the darkness as he regarded me, waiting. His hands inched the pants off slowly as he looked around. A family had made a fire over a hundred metres away and were laughing amongst themselves. A few more were just barely closer.

I laughed him, "They can't see you, and their fire will practically blind them."

I saw when he got more confident, his hips curved when he lifted his butt and slowly let the trousers down the rest of the way. His muscles all slanted and sloped downwards into the nicely grooved 'V' most guys would kill and starve for. All towards the erection that stood proudly in view of my admiration.

"Turn around," I managed to grate out.

I lost my ability to speak when he turned around, then for my enjoyment, flexed each butt cheek before he threw a grin over his shoulders, taunting me, "Like what you see?"

"Might need a closer look. Get in here now Dylan, you don't want me to come get you."

"I think I do, the water looks dangerous. All sorts of snakes might rub against me." He really was enjoying this.

I reached down, yanking down my boxers and tossing them out onto the banks. "You can bet on it." That got him into the water pretty quick.

I grabbed hold of him the second he was close enough, placing a knee between his legs and easing him up onto it. The water made his weight so much easier for me to manage as I placed a hand onto his ass, squeezing until he gasped.

His dick grinded against my hip bones insistently and he pulled me into a hungry kiss. It took him a long time to let go, but I wasn't complaining. I held him upright and guided him onto my waist, until his legs came around me to lock over my butt.

He growled low in his chest when I slid my hand between his butt cheeks, brushing over his entrance and eliciting a sexy moan. "Right there." Encouraged, I slipped a finger in and urged him back onto it, repeating the motion several times. When I introduced him to another finger he arched, letting out a cry that sounded half relieved and half frustrated.

Pretty soon he was rocking back onto my hand eagerly while I tried to slow his movements so we didn't seem so obvious to anyone who might be looking at us. As it is, I was 'this' close to saying fuck it and just make him scream. That would be fun.

"Shit," I said, "Condom is in my wallet, lemme go get it."

He groaned, "This again. I'm on PrEP and I'm clean."

I had considered PrEP before, but didn't really get the whole pill thing being enough. Being able to see the condom made me feel a whole lot better. But the idea of going bare with Dylan... I wanted that real bad. It was relationship goals right after getting testing together. This was too fast tracked.

"I'll go get it," He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before freeing himself from my embrace and swimming to shore. His ass flashed briefly over the water and I admired his form as he got quickly to shore and began rummaging in my pants.

His voice came back towards me, stiff like glass, "Hey Andy... Why is my father calling you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah, yeah, "You robber, you! You owe us another 500 words or more!"

Life's not fair. I wanted this longer but my mind told me that the chapter had enough to end effectively okay? Will upload again really soon! Show some love and vote.

Stay Golden!

-Ender Xen