Chapter 1

Your POV:

Last night I couldn't sleep because Justin was taking a break from his Tour and today he's coming back. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water run a little bit and then I got in. The warm water felt amazing against my skin. "Morning showers are great" I thought to myself. I put shampoo in my hair and rinsed it out. I stayed in the shower for another 5 minutes then I got out. I went towards my closet, opened the door and stared at all the clothes I have. "What should I wear?" I asked myself. Then I saw the beautifull sweet dress Justin got me for my birthday, It's my favorite dress. I was drying my hair when I got a text from Justin.

Justin: Hey sweetie, I'm landing at 4:00 PM. Can't wait to see you, I've missed you sooo much☺️

Me: Okay Bieber, I'll be there to pick you up and I've missed you too😊

I locked my phone, threw it on my bed and carried on drying my hair. I put on some light make-up and mascara. I straighten my hair and I finally finished. It was 12:30 and I could smell my brothers cooking. My mum doesn't really cook anymore because she leaves really early for her job and sometimes she doesn't even come home. My brother has made pancakes, my favorite."Oh Jason is this all for me?" I asked jokingly. "No sis, your gonna have to share," he replied sliding the plate accross the table. I finished eating and went into the living room. I flicked through the channels but there wasn't anything I wanted to watch. I felt like time wasn't even passing. It's now 1:30 PM, still have two and a half an hours left. I got really bored of waiting so I decided to go over to Madison's place (my best friend after Justin). I texted her.

Me: Yo bitch, I'm coming over 😛

Madison: Cool slut 👌

Yes that's how we talk to each other. " Jason I'm going to Madison's then I'm going to pick up Justin from the airport and I might stay with him for a few hours" I told him as I got my car keys. "Ok I'll tell mum, but be home before 12". "Ok thanks and I'm not Cinderella" I said, kissed his cheek an then I walked through the doors towards my car.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This one is soo badd

I'm sorry