Chapter 16

Justin's POV:

While I was driving to (Y/N')s house, I saw a really familiar car driving away from her house. It's probably one of her friends or something. I got to her drive way and got out of the car and walked towards the front door and rang the bell. When (Y/N) opened the door she looked a bit upset - I could feel that something's wrong - but when she saw me, her face lighten up and a big smile grew on her beautiful face. "You look beautiful" I whispered at her while smiling and her cheeks instantly grew a light pink. Without wasting any time I said "Let's go" and put my hand on her back. We walked towards the car and I opened the door for her and let her sit down before I jogged to my side and slid in my seat and started the engine. My plan for tonight is to take her to the cinema since she's not been out in a week and then dinner so we can talk about things. While I was driving I could feel (Y/N)'s eyes on me. I didn't bother asking about why she's looking, I just kept my eyes locked on the road.

Your POV:

"Should I tell him about Selena?" Was the only thing in my head, I didn't even realize I was staring at Justin the whole car ride until he stopped the engine and turned to me and smiled. "We're here" he said. I looked out of the window and the car was parked in front of the cinema. I was about to open my door but then realized Justin had already opened it and he's standing there waiting for me to come out. I finally got out and stared at the cinema. There were literally no cars or people around here. I kinda got creeped out. "C'mon" Justin said. I smiled in return and walked towards the cinema doors. As I got closer to the cinema, I could see that there wasn't anyone inside as well. At this point I was really scared. I think Justin noticed I was freaking out. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Erm... Ye-yeah I'm fine" I fake smiled. "If your wondering why it's empty, because I asked them not to let anyone in so that they don't bother us" he said as if he knew what I was thinking. "Oh" I replied. "What do you want to watch?" He asked as we walked through the double doors. "I'm not really sure" I said looking at different posters of the films. Then I saw one that looked good to watch. The title read "YOU'RE NEXT!" in a sharp red font. "Let's watch that" I said while pointing at the poster. "Are you sure? It's a scary movie" he said with a smirk and rises his left eyebrow. "I'm not stupid Justin, I know it's a scary movie, and yes I'm sure. If you're too scared the we can watch something else" I said and crossed my arms. He giggled and replied "No I'm good with that". We went to get the tickets, the popcorn and the drinks. The girl was literally all over Justin. They were flirting with each other. I stood on Justin's foot to indicate that I wasn't comfortable with it. He squealed in pain and the girl gave me a growl and I smirked in return. We got the popcorn and the drinks and walked to the screen where the film was in. "What was that about?" Justin asked still hurt."Well, she was all over you and you were also flirting with her and I wanted to watch the movie" I said gliding through the rows of seats to find the perfect one. "Someone's jealous" Justin said as he sat down next to me. "Me? Jealous? In your dreams" I said rolling my eyes. He just let out a small giggle and turned his head towards the screen. *After the movie* I was pretty convinced that I peed myself. I was really scared that I don't think I actually watched it because my hands where over my eyes the whole time. It was 15 minutes into the movie when I felt Justin's around me and I instantly felt safe. I know it's just a movie. I love scary movies but some of them just scare that living shit out of me. Finally the film finished and I was shaking like a massage chair. Justin wrapped both of his muscular arms around me. "Shh, it's over". Was that déjà vu? No that was a dream I saw. Me and Justin watched a scary movie on the boat I was scared and he said the exact same thing "Shh, it's over".

Justin's POV:

I was planning to go on a dinner with (Y/N) but she got really scared and probably wants to go home or something. Without saying a word, I wrapped my right arm around her and walked to the car. I helped her to sit in her seat and then went to the drivers side, sat down and started the engine. We were at her house in about 15 minutes. When we arrived I noticed that there wasn't anyone home. She looked deeply into my eyes as if she was saying come in with me. She got out before me not giving me a chance to open the door for her. I got out right after her and walked to the front door with her. As (Y/N) was making her way up the stairs, I locked the door and followed her. It was about 9:30 and I was pretty tired and it looked like (Y/N) was tired too. When we got to her room, she started stripping out of her dress and grabbed a pair of pj shorts and an oversized T-shirt. She have me one of my sweatpants that she borrowed. She climbed inside the covers and I went in after her. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I closed my eyes but I could feel someone's eyes piercings through my face. I slight opened my eyes to see (Y/N)'s eyes wide open. "Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked in a raspy voice. "Because I don't want it to end" she replied turning her body so she's laying on her back. "What'd you mean?" I asked confused. "I had a dream about you and me, it was another version of today and at the end of my dream, we both went to sleep and when I woke up it wasn't real at all and I'm scared that this is all a dream as well." "It's not a dream. Come on" I said shuffling closer to her. "Now let's sleep, and when you wake up I'll still be here" I said comforting her. Slowly we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

-

-

-

-

Heyy..

Two chapters in one dayy💖 Comment what you think please, i need your opinions. Don't forget to vote💕 I'll update the next chapter in a few days😘