Chapter 10

Your POV:

"You'll see babe". Justin teased kissin my forehead which caused me to turn into a tomato which caused him to giggle. "I love how you get embarressed when I call you babe and I have to go, I see you later" he squeezed my cheek. "Justin, I swear do that one more time and I'll have to do something to you" I said trying to sound angry while rubbing my cheek. "Like what"? He said folding his arms over his chest. "Just go away" I pushed him out of the room and shut the door and lay my back against it and I slid down. I let out a happy sigh. Thank god, this is over. I couldn't stand the fact that I was losing him and I never thought that he would like me back, like is this real life or am I dreaming? Anyways I'm really excited for tomorrow. Where is he taking me? Well he said wear something fancy so it might be a fancy place. I went towards my closer to pick an outfit so I didn't stress about it tomorrow. I stood there scanning my closet with my arms crossed under my boobs. "What should I wear"? I quistioned myself. Then I saw the dress that would be amazing. It was black, strapless, tight lace dress and to go with that I took out some red heels and a red purse that matches the shoes. Perfect. It was almost midnight so I decided to go to bed. I slid under the blankets and fell asleep thinking about someone, Justin.

Justin's POV:

*next day*

Last night after I left (Y/N) I organized everything. I told her to wear something fancy but I'm not going to take her to a fancy restaurant or anything. I have a boat and we are going to have a dinner date, just two of us. Now I need to get the lighting and foods ready and it's going to perfect, I hope she likes it.
Me: I hope you've found something to wear.

(Y/N): Yeah but I'm still wondering where your taking me. Can you please tell me, you know I don't like surprises.

Me: No I can't babe😉

I locked my phone and put it into my pocket while racing down the stairs and out of the door. I hit into my Lamborghini and drove off. It took me about 20 minutes to get to my boat. When I got I into it Chaz and Ryan were already getting the boat set with a few other guys. "Thanks man, this means a lot" I said bro hugging Ryan and Chaz. On the roof of the boat there was a beautiful dinner table set up for two and there were candles surrounding it to give it a romantic effect. Inside the boat it was set up like a theatre and there were red and white cushions, everything was perfect. Right now it's 7:30 and I need to pick up (Y/N) in half an hour. So I wore a white shirt and rolled the sleeves and wore black pants with white supras. I quickly did my hair and sprayed my favorite perfume. I got my car keys and went back to my car. I slid into the drivers seat and zoomed off.

Your POV:

Justin: I hope you've found something to wear.
Me: Yeah but I'm still wondering where your taking me. Can you please tell me, you know I don't like surprises.
Justin: No I can't babe😉
After Justin texted me, I started getting ready. I went for a quick warm shower and after I got out I wrapped my hair up in a towel and started doing my makeup. I decided to go for a natural look because my dress is quite fancy. I applied concealer over any blemishes and dark areas and right after that I put on foundation and powder so that the foundation doesn't look oily. Then I moved on my eyes, I put bootycall from The Naked 2 Pallet over my eyelid, then I applied winged eyeliner and also mascara to make my eyes look awake and to finish of my make-up I put a light red lipstick and lipgloss on. As soon as I finished my make-up I took the towel off and started drying my hair. After about 10 minutes of blow drying, I started straightening my hair and when I was done straighten my hair I put my hair up on a neat pony tail and wrapped a decent amount of hair around the hair tie to cover it up. When that was done I walked over to my bed where my dress was. I slipped out of my PJ that I put on after I got out of the shower. I put on my dress and zipped it up then I slipped in my heels and I was ready to go. I took a look at myself in the mirror and thought " Wow, I really did a good job". I finished around 7:45 so in about 15 minutes Justin will be here. My heart was racing so fast that I think it will flying out of my chest. "Where is this guy taking me"? Was all that I could ask myself. "Wow, you look beautifull" I heard Jason from behind me. I turned around to see a huge smile on his face which I couldn't help but smile also. "It's great to see you out of your room and smiling again" he said giving me a hug and when he pulled away the door bell rang. I went down stairs and opened the door.

Justin's POV:

I ringed the door bell and about 30 seconds later a stunning lady opened the door, (Y/N). My mouth dropped open as soon as I saw her. " Wow you look beautifull and stunning" was all I could say. She smiled and looked down in shyness. "Are you ready, let's go I said gesturing towards my car. "Yeah sure, I'll grab my purse and meet you in the car" she said while walking upstairs. I hope she enjoys tonight.