Chapter 2

Your POV:

It took me 10 minutes to arrive at Madison's house. When I got to her door I just walked in because I have a key to her house. I said " Hi " to her mum and went upstairs to her room. As I walked in her room, I saw her hot brother laying on Madison's bed going through his phone. " Hey Darrel " I said as I sat on her armchair. " Hey (Y/N) " he replied smiling at me. Madison once tried to hook me up with Darrel because I was upset about Justin dating Caitlin, but Darrel is like a brother to me even though he is hot. Madison was in the bathroom, getting ready to go on a date with her boyfriend Ryan. It's now 3:30 and I need to leave to pick up Justin. I get up, said bye and hug Madison and leave. It takes 20 minutes to get to the airport. I arrived at the airport and still have to wait another 10 minutes. I went to the Starbucks in the airport and got myself a chocolate cookie crumble frappuccino. I got bored so I went through twitter and read some of the Beliebers tweets, their tweets are sometimes so funny. " Only minutes away from seeing my best friend again after a year. Missed him so much". I tweeted then I looked at the time, this shit goes really slow when you are waiting. I locked my phone and put it into my pocket. There was still 5 minutes left. There was an announcement that the plane had landed, finally. About 2 minutes after the announcement, I felt two strong arms wrapped around me from back. "I've missed you" the person behind me said in a raspy voice. I turned to see Justin's beautifull hazel eyes staring into my soul, making me fall for him even more. I hugged him by the waist and buried my head into his chest. " I've missed you too " I whispered.