Chapter 13

"Here you go" the waiter said while putting the plate full of my favorite food, Italian pasta. "Thanks" I said giving him a small smile. Justin also thanked him and then we started eating. The food and the chocolate cake were delicious. After we ate, Justin and I just sat and stared at each other. We were in that position for about 2 minutes then Justin looked down with a shy smile on his face."What?" I questioned also smiling. "Nothing" he said smiling even more."Justin..." I said in a soft tone." I'm just smiling at how beautifull you are and smiling at my stupidity for not seeing it until now" he replied looking right into my eyes wich caused me to blush like crazy. "Don't be embarrassed, you're beautifull, your (your eye color) eyes make me fall for you even more and your lips, they're so kissable. "He smiles reaching over for my hand. Then I giggled at what he said. "What's so funny?" he questioned with a confused face. "I always thought to myself that your caramel eyes make me fall for you even more and now your saying the same thing I've been saying to myself for years" I said blushing again. Without saying anything, Justin took my hand and made me stand up."Let's dance" he whispered against my neck in a raspy voice. I didn't even had a chance to say anything and the music started playing. The song was so peacefull and romantic, to be honest I didn't know Justin was this romantic. He used to ask me what he can do for his other girlfriends.

We danced for about an hour. Everything was just amazing, the sound of the sea mixing perfectly with the song, the sunset, me and Justin. I wish I told him that I liked him a long time ago. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He breathed into my neck which sent shivers up my back. "Yeah" I whispered. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me downstairs into the boat. There were cushions all over the floor and there was a king size bed with red and black covers which matched the cushions. "I'll pick a movie" he whispered into my ear in a raspy voice and then giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. He walked towards the stash of DVDs while I got some drinks ready. "Let's watch this" he said holding up The Grudge.

Justin's POV:

I picked The Grudge on propose because I knew that she'd get scared and cuddle up to me. "If I can't sleep tonight it's your fault" she said while handing me a glass of wine. I smirked and changed the subject "I think we should change into comfortable clothes" I suggested. "Good idea, but I don't brought any clothes" "Don't worry I brought you some" I said handing her a bag with her sweatpants and a vest top. (Y/N) went to the bathroom and changed there while I changed in the bedroom. She came out and her hair was in a perfect messy bun and she didn't have make up on, beautiful. "C'mere" I said patting the cushions next to me. She did as I said and pressed play. The title came up and I could tell she was getting scared because she kept coming closer to me. At every scary part she digged her head into my chest and rapped her left arm around my waist and squeezed tight.

The movie was done and she was shaking. "Shh, it's over" I whispered in a comforting tone and rubbed my hand up and down her arm and held her tight. She looked up and have a small, but beautiful smile which I smiled in return. "Let's go to bed, it's getting late" I said getting up and then reaching out my hand so that I could help (Y/N) to get up. We walked to the bed and climbed inside. (Y/N) crawled up into a ball which made me giggle. I leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips which caused her to moan. I lay my head into the pillow and pulled (Y/N) towards me and wrapped my arms around her in a protective way. She fell asleep and the only thing that was going through my mind was how I could ask her to be my girlfriend.

-

-

-

-

-

Hiii.... what do you guys think so far??
I'll update the next chapter soon
💖comment for more💖
~vote and comment please~